What's new

Summer Jam Reptile Videos

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Still pissed off I couldn't make this due to the hurricane but oh well at least I got to see some of my favorite players do it up!

http://www.twitch.tv/bifuteki/b/293667095
THTB vs Dark Arma @ start up

http://www.twitch.tv/bifuteki/b/293662676
THTB vs Josh99 @ 00:28:40
THTB vs Magneto Halfway @ 1:25:00
xxteefxx vs Josh99 @ 1:35:00

THTB vs CD JR and then Tom Brady

Chris G vs Eazail (about 4 minutes in)

Arturo vs Chris G

Chris G vs Check

Chris G vs Erik Warda

Arturo vs Maxter

Arturo vs Maxter

Gumbo vs Tom Brady

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Hey were are my matches :S lol
i fought Citizensnips and he won 2 - 0 (FUCKIN REPTILE MIRRORS! WHY!) was so close.

i must say. THTB reptile..that lucky bastard who he didnt fight any Mirror matches! and easily skipped Tom brady from the pool (yes dont deny it! u had it easy tell top 8 :p lol)... his reptile is great. first off, back from other tournaments, THTB was different....he was still learning. this tournament, he KNOWS what he's doin! his reptile is really amazing and easily same level as chris G

i fought him myself. he won 2-1 ? right thtb? or was it 2- 0?
anyways, all the matches he won...he won Striaght 2 rounds...both of us had like Spit damage every round and it was like a war! lol
he knows the match really well....what attracted me to THTB is, he's very calm person indeed! this must be feared by all
though, i was pissed he lost to CD JR ...CD JR is a great player, but rain cant win this match! rain should not win against reptile.

sadly, i wasnt able to fight against Chris G

here's my match Against Josh 99 ....First off he's a great player and kid. Secondly, i was really not hard on him due to ermac matchup being a JOKE for reptile :s and also seriously, it was unfaire for him to fight 2 reptiles in a raw ....really felt bad for him, and should've atleast picked kenshi instead so he can have a better chance.
match starts at 1:35:00

PS: in this tournament, i didnt SLEEP! i didnt sleep for like 3 days!! 3 fuckin days! lol...i was a walkin zombie....and doin all that (not sleepin and tournament) + fasting...omg , i am glad i did decent ROFL

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Players:
THTB,Tom,Dark Rob,Shock,Storms (the sexy man), Ezaiel, Josh 99,hitoshura

CitizenSnips at Summer Jam:

THTB and Mike:

THTB:

redeyes

Button Masher
SO MUCH REPTILE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i wanted to shoot myself after playing snips in casuals so many times. i think i know mileena vs reptile like the back of my hand now.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
nope sadly....i recorded some though. will post em later :)

I had a lot of CASUALS!! i should've recorded my matches with micheal angelo..they were tight! he won 6-4. or my matches with Eric as well...or THTB or Black momba or check lol...DAMMIT! lol

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Nice posts teef, still pissed I couldn't get there was really looking forward to meeting you all. I searched youtube for you, scoot and snips but the only match I could find was your Kenshi vs Bradys Sub, no Reptile.

Def post your rep videos up!

redeyes

Button Masher
Nice posts teef, still pissed I couldn't get there was really looking forward to meeting you all. I searched youtube for you and snips but the only match I could find was your Kenshi vs Bradys Sub, no Reptile.

i have alittle bit of teef vs snips but i got a text and it ended the recording.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Nice posts teef, still pissed I couldn't get there was really looking forward to meeting you all. I searched youtube for you, scoot and snips but the only match I could find was your Kenshi vs Bradys Sub, no Reptile.

match starts at 1:35:00

there u go lol...though i was playin scrubby ..cause To be honest, this match is really not hard at all for reptile...kinda unfaire for ermac lol Josh 99 had a terrible luck fighting both Me and Snips i guess (or THTB dont remember)...this match is so annoying for ermac

bryan: Nice man lol post it :p

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Dear Citizen Snips,

Why do people love you so much?

Seriously, the stream was blowing up asking to see you for some reason, haha. CITIZEN SNIIIIIIIIIIIIPS!

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
hehe he's a cool man , Chef...i really respect him
though he got ONE MAJOR PROBLEM!! like serious....this dude is a NERVIOUS WRECK! i consider myself one of those peeps, but when it comes to playing serious in tournaments, i give cold faces. Snips really cracks sweats man HAHA....u have to calm snips because u r skillful indeed :)

reptile luv

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Dear Citizen Snips,

Why do people love you so much?

Seriously, the stream was blowing up asking to see you for some reason, haha. CITIZEN SNIIIIIIIIIIIIPS!
LOL! Probably people from GameFAQs because I post there a lot.

Also, Tom Brady told the people to put me on stream too, but the match on stream was taking too long so I got put on some other station. I really wish I was on stream though, my match with Darth Arma was tight and all the amtches I played were very close and imo probably entertaining esepcially against Bryan.

And teef I don't really get nervous I was just gettting really salty against Mileena. How the enhanced forceball sometimes hits Mileena and sometimes doesn't really was getting on my nerves and seems really random. I do admit in between rounds if I lose I do tend to shake my head and fidget a bit but I don't think I ever really crack under the pressure... I think >_>

Symon189

Noob
Really nice match..! I love Chris G style with reptile :D..but, in the match vs Arturo at 2.35 i had see this combo

1221, f2, bb3 Ex, etc etc

I tried several times but my bb3 Ex miss the opponent...Could you help me for don't fail the combo?? :(

redeyes

Button Masher
Teef Vs Snips (snips is the Mk 1 costume) sadly my friend texted me and my phone shut off the recording )':

and btw this is what dan's room looked like (there was 1 more tv and ps3 in the backroom but i didnt walk back there)

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
heh nice Snips, glad ur solid at nerves :p maybe i understood u wrong...the head shaking gave me this impression lol

By the way...i am pissed that u lost to Dark emma's cyrax. cause to be honest when i was doin casuals, there's not a single Cyrax who beat me in any of Ft3 or ft5....even the cyrax player u fought(isnt dark emma is the cyrax player? the dude with the earing on his lips/nose?). so i was hoping u own him, but...tis cool, u did awsm ya know :)

and cool bryan...wtf man! where's the rest of Snips owning? lol
Me vs Snips (i am the regular custom) snips is the green mk1 custom ....u will always know my reptile from all those Coke sniffing dashes, snips and thtb are kind of sane reptile players >_>

something i want to say: Reptile VS reptile and Kabl match up are my WORST and most feard! by far my weakest links! i would rather fight Mil's and Kungs rather than Mirror matches and kabal to be hoenst.
and wut i discovered that i was also player reptile vs Reptile a bit wrong...cause once reptile get out form my pressure, i will be pressured....BS! lol

CitizenSnips

I always shake my head when I lose. No matter what LOL. I remember specifically for the Cyrax matches and Mileena I was shaking my head because I kept making the same mistakes especially against Cyrax. Against Mileena I was getting salty about the enhanced forceball randomly not hitting sometimes. I can't wait for you to pu the video up so I can understand when it will and will not hit.

Darth Arma is really good and it didn't help that I didn't know the matchup too well. I knew I had to zone and I was doing good with that but everytime he would teleport I would elbow dash on reaction thinking it would punish. But the game registers Cyrax as in the air and so elbow dash actually doesn't hit him. I didn't figure this out until MAxter told me in casuals after the tournament. I kept trying it though because it connected once but I think it was because I did it when Cyrax landed and the player didn't block. I was unsure as to whether or not my reaction time was off or if it actually works. If I knew 3, 2 would work then I believe I would have gotten further in Losers, but I don't know if I would have beaten Darth Arma. I played him at casuals a few times but I believe he beat me a few more times than I beat him.

And yeah I hate mirror matches and Kabal too lol.

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Their you go SNips :)

Enjoy....and make a copy of it, cause I MIGHT remove it soon (in like 1 week or so) ....lol...not sure. might remove it just to put it in a different account with all the interviews and other matches and :)

CitizenSnips

Thanks brah. LOL at that part when I'm invisible dashing around and Bryan is trying to telekick me lolol. I'll send it to Brayn too

How do i dl youtube videos? lol

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
SO MUCH REPTILE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i wanted to shoot myself after playing snips in casuals so many times. i think i know mileena vs reptile like the back of my hand now.
Dude, weren't you in my friends list? I remember playing you in KOTH.