What's new

Summer 2011 MK2 Tournament - CANCELLED

Summer 2011 MK2 Tournament - SIGNUPS OPEN

Het guys,do i ubderstand it correctly, that the tournament is USA only? Can I participate from Europe? please let me know

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

pavlikmk2 said:
Het guys,do i ubderstand it correctly, that the tournament is USA only? Can I participate from Europe? please let me know
This tourney is going to be US only on the PS3. If you have a US version of MK2 installed on your machine you can play, but be warned that if you lag severely you will be DQ'd.

I guess, the us version, is the one you download when you are in the US? Cause my version i have downloaded from Europe, probably its european((( too bad really(((

btbb99

Noob

somebody should tell mortal_jason that classicmk.com exist. he's over on the dead site rawmk2.com all by himself, he's a damn good player and i'm sure he would enter the tournament in a heartbeat, what the hell i will message him myself

btbb99 said:
somebody should tell mortal_jason that classicmk.com exist. he's over on the dead site rawmk2.com all by himself, he's a damn good player and i'm sure he would enter the tournament in a heartbeat, what the hell i will message him myself
I told him about it a few days ago BTBB. He was one of the players I told about this tournament. He does not seem interested at all in playing anything other than in the lobby w/ kitana and mileena. So yea...

Idk everyones fuckin lazy or not interested in high level competition or in possibly losing I cant figure it out. I invited at least 4 ppl all whom said they were interested in playing, and none of them showed up here.

btbb99

Noob

Kraptile said:
I told him about it a few days ago BTBB. He was one of the players I told about this tournament. He does not seem interested at all in playing anything other than in the lobby w/ kitana and mileena. So yea...

Idk everyones fuckin lazy or not interested in high level competition or in possibly losing I cant figure it out. I invited at least 4 ppl all whom said they were interested in playing, and none of them showed up here.

WOW if i would've thought anybody would have played it would have been mortal_jason, i mean the guy plays mk2 probably 10 hours everyday lol.. it doesn't make any sense to me, i think guys are afraid to play tournaments for some odd reason, mortal_jason is not the only guy that will play mk2 every single day but as soon as you say the word tournament to them it's like " oh tournament, no thanks, i'll play you every day if you want, 100 matches even, but if it's a tournament, no thanks". it really doesn't make any sense to me at all

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

btbb99 said:
WOW if i would've thought anybody would have played it would have been mortal_jason, i mean the guy plays mk2 probably 10 hours everyday lol.. it doesn't make any sense to me, i think guys are afraid to play tournaments for some odd reason, mortal_jason is not the only guy that will play mk2 every single day but as soon as you say the word tournament to them it's like " oh tournament, no thanks, i'll play you every day if you want, 100 matches even, but if it's a tournament, no thanks". it really doesn't make any sense to me at all
If he is a Mileena/Kitana only player, he may have been scared off by the fact this is a random select tournament.

CUKO28

Noob

I'm in fellas. Even though I haven't been playing I miss the fun and adrenaline. Btbb99 & Dookibrain I have my eye on ya......( wink wink )

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Oh shit, Cuko just joined! Glad to have ya in this!

btbb99

Noob

CUKO28 said:
I'm in fellas. Even though I haven't been playing I miss the fun and adrenaline. Btbb99 & Dookibrain I have my eye on ya......( wink wink )

cuko in the tourney huh? very, very nice bro. great to see you sign up, and cuko, whoever you play please record, your vids are always fun to watch!

@dciguy, i don't think thats the case with mortal_jason, yes he mostly plays mileena and kitana but he is getting alot better with other characters now, i have been seeing alot of improvement from him

CUKO28 said:
oh man, this made my night just now reading this, cuko in the tourney, fucking a man, such a fine mk2 athlete as yourself got me all pumped up about mk2 again, dci, btbb, fuck yeah man, we are back!!!

mk9 rules right now but now im all amped on this mk2 tourney, whats fucked up is i think im better in mk9 then any mk ive ever played. mk9 just works for me unlike any mk (wow, i hope im not in blasphemy by saying that)

i havent played mk2 since winter brawl on feb 27th or whatever it was, i will play so fucking good tomorrow night after having not played mk2 in 3 months,its gonna be like a dream.

*oh shit billybats is in, dudes a beast, watch for that fucking guy.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

• Signups closed
  • Brackets posted
  • DOUBLE ELIMINATION

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
Summer 2011 MK2 Tournament - BRACKETS POSTED

good luck guys. i'm not flakin', i just have no time as of late. i'll try to get in on the next one!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

GoldenOreos, be ready on standby. I've been testing my connection (wifi) and it's complete shit with the east coast. I have a hardline connection, but it's a bitch to setup and move around. I'll try to make it work, but worst case scenario you may have to take my place.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

I have to drop due to logistics. My hardline connection works fine, but when I use it it disables all other internet connections in the house. That means I will not be able to update the brackets once a match is completed. I will sub GoldenOreos in and I'll stay here to run the brackets. Sorry guys.

Join the chat for details
http://classicmk.com/chat/

DCIguy said:
I have to drop due to logistics. My hardline connection works fine, but when I use it it disables all other internet connections in the house. That means I will not be able to update the brackets once a match is completed. I will sub GoldenOreos in and I'll stay here to run the brackets. Sorry guys.

Join the chat for details
http://classicmk.com/chat/
whoa whoa whoa major questions here... First off does he have a PS3 controller now? secondly is his PSN name goldenoreos? ima try adding that if it isnt then someone please fill me in

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Due to multiple bailouts, this tournament has been postponed. Apologies to all those who came prepared and ready to fight.

Please be ready to go next week if you are signed up to play. When you commit to a tournament and then no-show, it really puts a hurt on those who were conscientious enough to join and it really isn't fair to everyone else. If you don't think you can make it next week, please say so now.

Rescheduled for next week, 5pm PDT, 7/9/11.

CUKO28

Noob
Summer 2011 MK2 Tournament - SIGNUPS REOPENED

Dciguy put me as a reserve for saturday. I might not show. Im off to another BBQ and i dont know the time ill be home. Sorry man!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

CUKO28 said:
Dciguy put me as a reserve for saturday. I might not show. Im off to another BBQ and i dont know the time ill be home. Sorry man!
It's ok, Cuko. Thanks letting us know. We'll catch you next time.

edit: With Cuko dropping (for now), we will need at least one more player for a minimum 8 player tournament. If we do not have at least 8 players by Friday evening, this tournament will be cancelled.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Due to a lack of minimum signups, this tournament has been cancelled. Look for another one in a couple months once MKHD Kollection comes out.