What's new

Tech Submit your post patch trait setups here

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
TONY-T that video was absolutely godly man. I can't wait to incorporate that into my setups :)
the meterburn f3 setups were the best by far, cuz essentially not only will that blow up most wakeups, but they'll have no choice but to be combo'd unless they spend the meter to do a push block, which in turn will help u with your wager since they'll have less meter, sooo damn good. :D

we need more of that dirt for midscreen now.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
the meterburn f3 setups were the best by far, cuz essentially not only will that blow up most wakeups, but they'll have no choice but to be combo'd unless they spend the meter to do a push block, which in turn will help u with your wager since they'll have less meter, sooo damn good. :D

we need more of that dirt for midscreen now.
They were my favorite too. It can also be setup from any launcher!

I have some more new DS combos coming, really stylish and original ones too with lots of damage! You should see what i have coming for Superman though! That Dude got buffed lol. I think i have something like 9 combos with him and none of them are under 89% and thats without resets!

Axel_Redd

They were my favorite too. It can also be setup from any launcher!

I have some more new DS combos coming, really stylish and original ones too with lots of damage! You should see what i have coming for Superman though! That Dude got buffed lol. I think i have something like 9 combos with him and none of them are under 89% and thats without resets!
which setups tho give u enough frame advantage in the corner to guarantee a Trait tho? and u mean i can get that same advantage from any launcher?

u woudln't mind putting the inputs would u?

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
So does anyone know who can punish trait after you win a clash?

Aren't clashes completely even in frames regardless of whether its a win, loss, or tie? If this is the case, then it's no different from using trait full screen in a neutral position.

ryublaze

Noob
Aren't clashes completely even in frames regardless of whether its a win, loss, or tie? If this is the case, then it's no different from using trait full screen in a neutral position.
Nevermind clash doesn't give enough advantage. and if u win I think you get more advantage than neutral

Crathen

Death is my business
Bc its bullshit and doesn't exist. Only way to guarantee a meaty trait and jump in 132 is finishing with d2. Mid screen.

We're taking a page from ya and keepin it secret ;)

There are setups for midscreen trait , not as strong as the wall one but there are.

We're taking a page from ya and keepin it secret ;)

There are setups for midscreen trait , not as strong as the wall one but there are.

there are setups midscreen? that allow a meaty jump 1 or 2? no hard knockdown gives you enough adv to trait and dash up. even if you do a raw f3, d2 cancel to trait... they can still tech roll out.

im all about keeping stuff secret for tournaments but im telling you i spend a lot of time trying to find a setup.

and if your referring to getting free gun shots... this is a joke. take your "free" 10% and let them get in for free. the ONLY application that is viable for high level play is getting your reset with 132...

seems this is only good in the corner

Crathen

Death is my business
there are setups midscreen? that allow a meaty jump 1 or 2? no hard knockdown gives you enough adv to trait and dash up. even if you do a raw f3, d2 cancel to trait... they can still tech roll out.

im all about keeping stuff secret for tournaments but im telling you i spend a lot of time trying to find a setup.

and if your referring to getting free gun shots... this is a joke. take your "free" 10% and let them get in for free. the ONLY application that is viable for high level play is getting your reset with 132...

seems this is only good in the corner

Background bounces give the same exact wall setup so if you're in a stage with a background interactable you can do it midscreen , outside of those there's no setup that gives the same advantage as the wall one for the forced stand block 132 , but there are setups where you're close enough to crossup after activating trait to make their wakeup whiff or to MB f3 ( wich jails into 132 if it's blocked ) single hit wakeups.

And i'm not talking about the "free gunshots" setups wich are plenty and are usable in high level play when closing out a round or just getting some unclashable damage , and taking up to 16% if you want to spend meter isn't bad per se , 6 seconds cooldown isn't letting get in for free when you still have pushblock , j3 , sword flip and standing 3 , if they want to zone me for 6 seconds i'll take it.

I'm not suggesting to use trait whenever is possible , Deathstroke is already solid without using it , trait should be used either in setups to get the 132 guessing games , to end a round with the gunshots or to make an opponent panic and bait him into a mistake ( this use is more a mindgame that a setup tho and it's rare to use it that way ).

Meh i guess i'll make a vid on a wallbounce setup just to prove my point.

Background bounces give the same exact wall setup so if you're in a stage with a background interactable you can do it midscreen , outside of those there's no setup that gives the same advantage as the wall one for the forced stand block 132 , but there are setups where you're close enough to crossup after activating trait to make their wakeup whiff or to MB f3 ( wich jails into 132 if it's blocked ) single hit wakeups.

And i'm not talking about the "free gunshots" setups wich are plenty and are usable in high level play when closing out a round or just getting some unclashable damage , and taking up to 16% if you want to spend meter isn't bad per se , 6 seconds cooldown isn't letting get in for free when you still have pushblock , j3 , sword flip and standing 3 , if they want to zone me for 6 seconds i'll take it.

I'm not suggesting to use trait whenever is possible , Deathstroke is already solid without using it , trait should be used either in setups to get the 132 guessing games , to end a round with the gunshots or to make an opponent panic and bait him into a mistake ( this use is more a mindgame that a setup tho and it's rare to use it that way ).

Meh i guess i'll make a vid on a wallbounce setup just to prove my point.
no video needed... assume u just finish with a background and activate

Crathen

Death is my business
no video needed... assume u just finish with a background and activate

Was gonna release it anyway , so here's what happens , Sinestro is crouchblocking and the 132 catches him in the forced stand block so he either has to pushblock the 1 or wakeup , the other 2 setups just demonstrate that j3 will make the arachnid whiff and punish it and the MB f3 going through it ( wich even if it's blocked jails into another 132 with you can't even backdash , you can only pushblock the 1 ).

Good enough?

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Picked up Deathstroke recently just for these trait setups. This is some good stuff. Keep up the good work everyone.

Was gonna release it anyway , so here's what happens , Sinestro is crouchblocking and the 132 catches him in the forced stand block so he either has to pushblock the 1 or wakeup , the other 2 setups just demonstrate that j3 will make the arachnid whiff and punish it and the MB f3 going through it ( wich even if it's blocked jails into another 132 with you can't even backdash , you can only pushblock the 1 ).

Good enough?
ya... situational but good. thx man

Axel_Redd

Ive found and recorded a meterless 100% combo. It uses 1 reset but its guaranteed! Also i have a bunch of trait setups which i need to record.

I cant do much now , as i have to get to bed, but ill record and post them up tomorrow. DS got a little more interesting.
i know this is kinda old, but what was the 100%?