What's new

Question Sub Zero Tournament match videos?

Kombo

Noob
I'll be using Sub Zero in a tournament and I would like anybody that has used Sub in a tournament or seen him used in a tournament please post said videos here. This would really help me level up.

Also, Thanks in advance.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
if you look in the other threads here there are a lot of videos of tom brady and if you look on Team SPooky's channel you will find a lot also. Best of luck representing sub at your tournament man.

this is off-topic but, lovin smarrgasm's signature!!!
on topic besides all the peoples suggestions(which are pretty good btw), i recommend watchin the s1lent and tom brady show(dont really remember the name now). They recently released a sub z vid. Explaining important things u might want to know about him.

retic

Noob
wonderful vids....but they're kinda outdated. any mroe current ones? YT keeps giving me the older matches of Tom brady.

Maybe the better question is.....Who are other sz players I should search for in YT apart from TOm Brady?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Is there any videos on YouTube of Tom Brady at the civil war 3 tournament?

Think I saw one video with Tom playing vs some KL player. For the finals, he was using KL himself.

As far as tournament videos , you don't have mutch options. First is Tom Brady , I think you can find most of videos on you tube.
Second is Dark Rob, you can find videos at VSM http://www.justin.tv/kombatnetwork/videos
and third is Chago (aloso can be found on You tube)