What's new

Sub-Zero General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokheit

Noob
Well folks ICE clone will not return
So all that time playing 99% Cryomancer, enduring it, suffering... it was preparing me for THIS moment!

Btw, looks like in addition to axes spears will also be a thing (check one of his 2 fatalities, the ice clone has a spear).

Samsara

Resident Cynic
It looks like Sub-Zero is wearing a more traditional chinese hat. I'm not sure what it would be called, but he looks much more like a chinese warrior than he did before. It's good that they are keeping the ninja's distinct

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I love that Sub-Zero for the first time looks like an actual Chinese warrior assassin!

For the very first ti-...

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

*clears throat*

As said... for the very first time!

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I know, but the default looked so bad that... I don't have high hopes for the gear lol

Doesn't matter really tho, I probably won't even main him now. Offensive sub = Barf.
16 bit said gear can completely change him. We have a defensive subzero and a zoning subzero.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Also we should kick Sgt Reed out he was a deserter and a traitor in MKX and he left us for Reptile. He must be punished.
I left for reptile because mkx sub just didn't play how I liked. rip.

haha, it's not looking good for mk11 either. :p

HOWEVER, the video you posted paints him in a better light. I did notice something... no slide either. Replaced by the shoulder thing which, admittedly, looks pretty cool. But also means we get nothing from ice ball trades, unless you're closer to your opponent. Guess we'll have to see how it plays out.

16 bit said gear can completely change him. We have a defensive subzero and a zoning subzero.
I thought he said his other variation was defensive? If it's gear, I'm not sure that would be allowed in competitive play?

Status
Not open for further replies.