What's new

General/Other Sub Zero players are awesome!

NKZero

Noob
Costume 2 > Costume 1 > MK1 > MK3

Ffs MK3 costume looks like a frickin Action Man toy figure! Also Sub looks beefed up as hell when he wears that....

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
So, so, sooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo untrue. There's Raiden.
haha, I was gonna mention that.

Ehhyaa! bzzzzzzzzzzt! I use raiden against kits, but I find using sub more fun. must be the challenge.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Sgt Reed 24 the MK1 costumes are the best in the game. Quilted pattern is boss. Sub-Zero's all like "My mom knitted this for me and you tore the fabric? REVENGE MUTHAFUCKAAA"

aaaaaaanyways i going to start playing Sub more...i tried to be a tier whore and choose only top 5 characters but they arent my style. B tier characters FTW

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
MK1 is the worst by a mile just for having the Kuai Liang jibberish, does anyone else notice what the problem is there?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Shredder Zero must make a return for sure. His costume alone makes him OP.

Reed I got some new tricks up my sleeve. I'll hit you up sometime. Although... you may not like it :( .

In any case .... we are the "coolest" players in the game. eh eh ??

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM

Reed I got some new tricks up my sleeve. I'll hit you up sometime. Although... you may not like it :( .

Ohhhhhhh.....I seez what u did derz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Also I was curious guys do we prefer Bi-Han or Kuai-Liang (spelling?). I personally prefer the older brother he says cooler shit in battle and he turned into Noob after resurrection. The younger dude turned into...well...a cyborg who can't even hold a light to Cyrax or Sektor.
Do you wanna die bitch?

JK but seriously, CSZ can totally hold a light to them. He's a much better fighter than people give him credit for.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

may not like it? How could I NOT like new tricks?

if it helps me win, I'll like it. haha

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
Mk2 sub zero is the "coolest" one, and by that I mean the original Mk9 outfit. Storyline wise yeah the younger brother is a bit of a pretentious bitch but, at least he didn't get fried like his older brother did in his fight with Spectre Scorpion..

Sub-Zero and Scorpion are the most iconic characters in the Mortal Kombat franchise, i will always love Bi-han( he seems more the ruthless assassin type than his younger brother) what is really sad is the character is not as good as he should be in my opinion.Not wanting buffs but hes been patched to death and suffered from it the most even though he wasn't targeted for nerfs while characters that don't have the awesome storyline,imagery and special moves that have never been the face of Mortal Kombat like Kabal are higher tier.When i play MK vs DC for the hell of it i always find myself wishing we had that Sub-zero instead XD. So even though he will always chill my heart i have moved on to Smoke...