What's new

General/Other Sub Zero players are awesome!

NKZero

Noob
I don't even need to explain why I'm doing this (ok it's because some yahoos among other forums decided to post a load of shit about their support for their characters' forums).

Well guess what? Nobody else in the community plays with a classic and historical MK figure like Sub Zero. He is MK (Scorpion GTFO) and he will always be. He represents our favourite clan and he's just so damn badass.

Why is our community the best? Well firstly we are the most active forum known to man. Countless times we have lost our leader Tom Brady but we didn't sit there. We moved on and became stronger and more determined to improve the cold assassin. Even Tom knew eventually, like all other Sub Zero's players that no one leaves the Lin Kuei.

The reason others flame on Sub Zero is because they are scared. They realise once they get a touch of 'death's cold embrace' they will ride his balls like the rest of us. Sub Zero is better than every other ninja and every character period. I don't give a damn what people say.....he's top tier in my heart.

Oh and if anyone wants to say otherwise, just make sure you don't walk into the ice clone first before you approach us.....

You guys are truly the best and I hope we all continue to represent the best :) Stay chilled fellas....

NKZero

Noob
Man you are the wrong person to comment on this because you KNOW I love Sektor....but still you know that isn't true.

:'-( (<---- thats subzero) :*) (<---- Kitana) *-* (<--- Kitanas fans)

This is how the story goes
. <------------------------------------
:'-(......*-*......*-*........*-*............*-*..... :*)

NKZero

Noob
Guys just talk to the ice clone because we don't have time to listen to this....

oh and for Kitana I'll just EX slide through that shit all day.......with infinite meter on Test Your Luck :(

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Guys just talk to the ice clone because we don't have time to listen to this....
Lmao. Talk to the ice clone because Sub ain't listening...

Sub can't be boring. He is part of some of the best matchups to play and watchin this game. Sub-Zero vs Johnny Cage, trollololol.

Also, those calling Sub boring play their characters in the lamest way known to man, rocket, rocket, rocket, fan, fan, fan. Also, Cage is gonna crouch under Kitana's fans and punch for glory... that's the real story here. ;)

NKZero

Noob
Also I was curious guys do we prefer Bi-Han or Kuai-Liang (spelling?). I personally prefer the older brother he says cooler shit in battle and he turned into Noob after resurrection. The younger dude turned into...well...a cyborg who can't even hold a light to Cyrax or Sektor.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
The original post wasn't about how good they were or the character, but about the character's forum and its support. Sub zero has a rather "frozen on one thing" kinda vibe to it. One week I'll see 5 threads on why subzero sucks and why he needs a full screen ice clone or a ice clone tackle/slide, then it'll be about tom brady not using subzero anymore........and thats about it.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Also I was curious guys do we prefer Bi-Han or Kuai-Liang (spelling?). I personally prefer the older brother he says cooler shit in battle and he turned into Noob after resurrection. The younger dude turned into...well...a cyborg who can't even hold a light to Cyrax or Sektor.
Kuai Liang. What can I say, I am a younger brother, too. :)

I prefer his costume, either regular or alt dark blue. Plus, it's all about the SCOOBIYA!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
The original post wasn't about how good they were or the character, but about the character's forum and its support. Sub zero has a rather "frozen on one thing" kinda vibe to it. One week I'll see 5 threads on why subzero sucks and why he needs a full screen ice clone or a ice clone tackle/slide, then it'll be about tom brady not using subzero anymore........and thats about it.
Very true. But there are the few & far between not-insane Subby players who just plain love to freeze people :D.

Bi-Han > MK3 > Kuai Liang > MK1.
But I tend to use MK3 the most.

I want MKDA Grandmaster Grandpa Sub back. Or MKD Armored Sub.