What's new

Strategy Stryker Frame Data

Icy X

Noob
That's not true, 1,2~gun cancel and d4~gun cancel are +1. :p
" To figure out the advantage of a move when cancelled into: Cancel advantage - duration. This is useful if you like to end combos with a teleport or something that does not hit the opponent."

Ok I'm confused about some thing.... If that's all true then for reptile, 3,2,1~ +26 subtract elbow dash duration, 16 = +10 wouldn't it according to the info I quoted.... But you told me before his elbow on block is always -15... So im confused.... Help?

Espio

Kokomo
Somberness Standing 2's cancel advantage is +23 and roll toss is 22 frames so that means it's not interruptible, correct? I just wanna make sure I'm comprehending the cancel advantage correctly, thank you :).

Gumby

Noob
Anyone know how much advantage standing 3 gets when it hits the opponent out of the air? Is it still +9 or is it more?

Espio

Kokomo
That's too bad. Was sorta hoping for a bit more advantage, at least a few extra frames.
Glad to know someone still watches this thread though.

Yeah, it should be more so it could be more of a true reset/pressure tool, but what can you do?

Something told me to glance back at the forums and I saw this lol.

I used to moderate here when MK9 was a big thing. Did you just pick up MK9?

I'm pretty sure it's the same.
It's not the same advantage. I made a video about this showing that you can get between +2 and +15 stagger advantage off standing 3 x gun cancel.

What alters the frame advantage you get is how many hits you've done and how high they are when you connect with 3. So it's related to gravity scaling.