What's new

Street Fighter X Tekken ; Tekken X Street Fighter

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
All I know is, trying to apply the SF characters' specific moves in Tekken's engine is out-o-wack! Seems to me like the biggest joke ever, but whatever. I'd like to see how NAMCO plans on implementing Chun's SBK in Tekken's system. So far this spells FAIL until I see otherwise.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
All I know is, trying to apply the SF characters' specific moves in Tekken's engine is out-o-wack! Seems to me like the biggest joke ever, but whatever. I'd like to see how NAMCO plans on implementing Chun's SBK in Tekken's system. So far this spells FAIL until I see otherwise.
Namco implemented Baek's u/f+3,4,3 and Devil Jin's CD+1~u/f without fail...hell Baek's move was implemented in the 90s. I don't think SBK will be difficult for them to implement. A low crushing mid attack that's -13 on block, advantage on hit. Duh.

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
Namco implemented Baek's u/f+3,4,3 and Devil Jin's CD+1~u/f without fail...hell Baek's move was implemented in the 90s. I don't think SBK will be difficult for them to implement. A low crushing mid attack that's -13 on block, advantage on hit. Duh.
Harada did release a 7 second video on his Twitter of Heihachi doing SRK on Nina. Shit was funny. He even had Ryu's stance from SSF4. As for SBK, -16 on block, that way I can punish it with a hopkick.

Neclord

Noob
Some News from E3 regarding SF x Tekken.

Some Screenshots and Artworks:
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/jun/07/high-resolution-street-fighter-x-tekken-artwork/

Street Fighter x Tekken coming to Vita + Cole as playable guest character:
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/jun/06/street-fighter-x-tekken-coming-playstation-vita/

E3 Gameplay:

E3 Stage Demo with Seth Killian (look at the delicious character select screen):
http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6318079/

And check out this gameplay video:

from iplaywinners:

Our inbox has been blowing up over the past day or so with fans sending in images and notes on the hidden characters found in the Street Fighter x Tekken E3 trailer. Now, I don't want to spoil the surprise but if you're interested in seeing who might make the cut next check out some screenshots and time stamps after the break!

@ReaLgoesWronG

Lili (0:05), Asuka (2:29), Dhalsim (1:35), and Steve Fox (1:49)

I can see Lili and Asuka, but Dhalsim and Steve Fox? Help me out here!
If you need a little convincing about Asuka and Lili, check out this image below. Thanks to Arxin.com for the image.
And some other facts:

Ono: Expect to see people in SFxT that didn't make it into SF4

Street Fighter X Tekken

• Mentioning that this is a big hint, Yoshinori said that he's working on bringing back characters that didn't make the cut for Street Fighter 4 into Street Fighter X Tekken. You'll see some characters that you haven't seen in awhile.

• Ono added that if SFxT matches up with Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition's roster, which is 39 characters, that means about 15-20 fighters on each side, so SSF4's roster will have to be trimmed down a bit to keep the sides even. Yoshinori mentioned that if the roster gets beyond 40 fighters, it gets a bit difficult to memorize moves and stuff.

• Capcom is going to try and tone down the teasers in the future, because as many people have stated, they aren't really teasers trailers because they show who the fighters are.

• They don't want to cut any features they had in SF4, they want to add on to it, not take away with SFxT. This was in response to if the game has a rivals mode, but it implies an overall approach as well.

• There's a "Cross Rush" system in place which is basically a Chain Combo setup going from Light 2x/Medium/Hard to do combos.

• The game won't have a really deep story mode like there is in Mortal Kombat 9, which Ono said they knocked out of the park, but you will see a story mode like you've seen in previous Capcom fighters. Yoshinori did say they're looking at doing something like the MK9 guys did in the future though, *wink* *wink*.

• "Big surprising announcements," for SFxT at Comic-Con.

• They're trying to blend the art styles of SF4 and Tekken characters, using more saturated colors and thicker lines to try and find a balance.

• They want to see how the YouTube upload feature works for SF3 3s OE before they commit to putting it into Street Fighter X Tekken. They didn't say one way or the other whether this would be included or not.

• Capcom staff grabbed copies of Tekken 6 and have been studying them on how to add the Namco characters into SFxT. The Namco guys that have seen their characters in game have been happy with how they're being implemented.

• The "watery" graphic effect seen in the SFxT trailers will show up when doing things like Launchers and the Cross Rush, similar to the ink effect when doing a Focus Attack in SF4.

• Expect more news about the Vita version of SFxT at Comic-Con, especially about Cole from inFAMOUS.

Dan disconfirmed for SFxT, online play will 'set new bar'