What's new

Stream.Me's "War of the Gods" needs YOUR support!

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
So even after the mods of the tournament ruled he was wired & all his previous competitors said the connection was stable... this pic comes up.. I seen the game glitch out with wifi & wired sign. Rye just didn't want to hold that L so he os'd like 90% top nrs players do.
You are al idiot. His ping was in the high 130-140s. I complained, rag complained, empr splash complained and toxic said it spiked. I had the choice to replay him but i said no he ended up being wired so let him take it. If i didnt want to hold the L i would have taken that.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Not surprised to hear this. He's got a habit of making excuses when he loses to "unknowns". I played Basics right before that match and got mopped. Connection was fine though.
I know basics moron. Ive known him since mkx. Also he was showing as wifi when he was wired. Also 4 people complained about his connection. They were on the fence about making him replay but we were like naw hes wired his connection is just bad. Idc who is known and who isnt. I hate playing in bad connections. Me and bio used to connect awful in mkx and i complained. Dont talk as if you know me. Thanks.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
I love what stream me is doing and its a shame it doesnt get the support it should. Yeah the mobile app isnt the best but that can be worked on. Tbh it isnt as bad now as it was kombat cup season 1. We complain about no hype and game being "dead" but dont support something this good, i dont get it?

Also im ignoring anyone trying to defend wifi, like nobody wants to play in your 80 ping wifi that spikes to 2000 then 500 then back to 80. Sucks but wire up please.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
I know basics moron. Ive known him since mkx. Also he was showing as wifi when he was wired. Also 4 people complained about his connection. They were on the fence about making him replay but we were like naw hes wired his connection is just bad. Idc who is known and who isnt. I hate playing in bad connections. Me and bio used to connect awful in mkx and i complained. Dont talk as if you know me. Thanks.
Okay, let's not act like you don't know what I mean about you making excuses when you lose but anyways, let's move on. That was between you and Basics and I was just going by my past experiences with you personally. But, I'm about to resort to childish name calling as I'm not a child.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Okay, let's not act like you don't know what I mean about you making excuses when you lose but anyways, let's move on. That was between you and Basics and I was just going by my past experiences with you personally. But, I'm about to resort to childish name calling as I'm not a child.
Boy i played u one time in a random ranked set on my stream few months ago and was laughing that i couldnt get bounce shot to counter your ass shut up and let it go lol. You dont know me to know what i have a history of doing. It was between me and basics and it was sorted, so leave it where it was.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Boy i played u one time in a random ranked set on my stream few months ago and was laughing that i couldnt get bounce shot to counter your ass shut up and let it go lol. You dont know me to know what i have a history of doing. It was between me and basics and it was sorted, so leave it where it was.
Okay, that's not what happened. Multiple times I recall you saying "This guy's not even good." "He's not even playing the match up right." Totally trying to discredit my win to look good for your stream viewers instead of just saying ggs like an adult.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Okay, that's not what happened. Multiple times I recall you saying "This guy's not even good." "He's not even playing the match up right." Totally trying to discredit my win to look good for your stream viewers instead of just saying ggs like an adult.
You know whats funny? Even when i dont think someone is good i never say it on my stream or on my twitter. Get over it, its not that serious.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I did explain in a post that I had you confused with another poster by the handle of Jynx, and I also apologized to you in a private message.

I made a mistake and looked like a jerk, and I'm sorry. No hard feelings.

Still disagree with you in this issue, but I've no personal issues with you whatsoever and from what I know are a good guy.
Oh I see. I don’t think I got the PM. Yeah I kinda figured that was the case, it didn’t make much sense otherwise. It’s all good. Now I just gotta live with being confused with Jynks.

The number of wired players with 100+ ping I ran into when I was wireless have had little effect for the past week I've been wired. My router is directly next to my ps4 now. Just an observation. I'll stream it later if anything.

Maybe if we look deep into our hearts we'll see we're just being racist toward the wireless players.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Oh I see. I don’t think I got the PM. Yeah I kinda figured that was the case, it didn’t make much sense otherwise. It’s all good. Now I just gotta live with being confused with Jynks.
Lol! Sorry man. I felt pretty dumb when I realized my mistake. Still haven't gotten the pm?

trufenix

bye felicia
No, I’m not referring to wired internet itself as a luxury. I’m saying there’s plenty of factors that prevent people from connecting their console to their router via ethernet, other than simply not buying a long ethernet cable.
Like I said, to even say that is an incredible exaggeration of the situation. "plenty of factors" is literally 2 factors, unavailability and permission. You're welcome to list others if you actually know someone who wants to be helped, but most people hiding behind them are either cheap, uninformed, or truly spectacularly unlucky. If its somehow not available, or not allowed you're not living in a household that's serious about online gaming. Maybe its cause you're broke, maybe its cause you live in a shitty country. That sucks, but why should you just "get" to fraud it out against champs on stream when you can't even afford the shoes? None of us "won" good internet, we paid for it or got lucky.

Also, you can still get lag spikes and horrible connections on wired. If you have a terrible connection, there’s not going to be much difference between your wifi and being wired.
A connection that's bad wired is EVEN WORSE wireless. Wireless is proven technologically inferior, through and through. How is superior technology having faults a benefit?

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
You are al idiot. His ping was in the high 130-140s. I complained, rag complained, empr splash complained and toxic said it spiked. I had the choice to replay him but i said no he ended up being wired so let him take it. If i didnt want to hold the L i would have taken that.
Comes in *inserts childish name callin* says *my friends did it Ima do it to* then *insert os* great reply m8 do yo want a cookie?

South

Connect your 50 feet cable only during the tourney and unplug it after. It's thhhaaaaaat simple. I did it for the 4 years when I played at my parents house so I'm sure you can too. In fact, I had to use a 100 foot cable.. don't feel bad for anyone that isn't wired.
Smh do you read? I obviously stated MY MOM DOESNT WANT THAT. Her house her rules ! Your mom or whoever was generous enough to let you be happy. I liked someone post who mention some like power adapter or something im look into it or just by my own router so I can have that instead of using a 50ft cord. So it's not like I'm defending wifi... I'm defending people who have a only means of wifi especially since most this scene seems 12-15 I doubt theyll be wired most the time.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Smh do you read? I obviously stated MY MOM DOESNT WANT THAT. Her house her rules ! Your mom or whoever was generous enough to let you be happy. I liked someone post who mention some like power adapter or something im look into it or just by my own router so I can have that instead of using a 50ft cord. So it's not like I'm defending wifi... I'm defending people who have a only means of wifi especially since most this scene seems 12-15 I doubt theyll be wired most the time.
1. You are without a doubt definitely defending wifi. Stop trying to backtrack
2. Your mom doesn't love you. She doesn't let you leave a cable in the kitchen once a week for tops 1 1/2 hours (you don't get to later stages) on a Saturday. Cmon. Safe to say most parents would be chill about it
3. I can assure you most of the scene that enters these tourneys are not 12-15

South

1. You are without a doubt definitely defending wifi. Stop trying to backtrack
2. Your mom doesn't love you. She doesn't let you leave a cable in the kitchen once a week for tops 1 1/2 hours (you don't get to later stages) on a Saturday. Cmon. Safe to say most parents would be chill about it
3. I can assure you most of the scene that enters these tourneys are not 12-15
1. I'm defending people who can't get wired &a making stupid ass "wired master race" meathead learn

2. For one your mom definitely doesn't love you or taught you to read first dumbass. Safe to say most don't why do you think so many people are on wifi dumbass

3. Once again your not picking but hey it's typical of a tym nrs top player worshipper.