What's new

STOP Withholding Tech

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Guys! For christ sake, I'm not a creep! Like seriously, I'm a nice guy, I even drive around in my van giving free candy to kids!

;)

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I have posted so much tech (good and bad for both my mains,) but its often ignored or unappreciated. I know some players have used it like Big Boy, KDZ, Everlast, and Daddy Dab but that's it. Hell, me and Tony-T have come up with amazing new bnbs and combo concepts that do PRE-PATCH damage. Yes I know some things are "gimmicks" cause you can tech that, or jump out of this, etc. However its still an option! Would you rather go for a dive bomb reset midscreen that switches sides or would you rather keep them in the corner for more damage? I've found a way to make heatzap unduckable, I've shown how to pressure more effectively midscreen, the MB rising grab car glitch, and 33/33/33 setups all for Supes. I made an earthshake for Zatanna, low profiling with F3 and Sweep, and 50%+ combos off a wrong vortex guess. Hell, I even found more practical and damaging unblockable setups after seeing Pig's Zod tech. I honestly think the community ignores tech posted by not well known members so it never gets the attention it deserves. Its sad really, cause from what I've seen the community comes up with amazing things.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
It was discredited because it was fake hype, fake promises and bullshit tech that every joker main knew one month into the game while he came and basically chastised every joker player while proclaiming himself the joker god that was gonna finally place.

his tech didnt even work.

i was expecting bullshit replies in a bullshit thread like this that is hunting for likes when this community is dumb enough to think these posts matter when they know it's gonna happen just like it happened with injustice.
If Sonic Fox, Joker God, taught me one thing, it is that the NRS community is salt

Guys! For christ sake, I'm not a creep! Like seriously, I'm a nice guy, I even drive around in my van giving free candy to kids!

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: SLy