What's new

Stock Market Frosty Faustings Edition: John Waters vs. GGA

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
GGA 16 Bit - Stock up a little more for explaining to me, in depth, his borderline obsession with all things Catwoman, from her style, her charisma, her confidence, her stance, her winscreen, her move list, the smell of her hair, her ability to use the litterbox every single time and her self cleaning prowess...

Hey, in fact, at FF, in my pepsi cup... there was Dr. Pepper... which is a coke product. So you can all hold that :D
Actually Dr. Pepper is with 7up. They are a company together. When Dr. Pepper was in financial trouble Coke tried to acquire Dr. Pepper but the federal trade commission said no because it they thought it would be too close to a monopoly.

GGA Max

Actually Dr. Pepper is with 7up. They are a company together. When Dr. Pepper was in financial trouble Coke tried to acquire Dr. Pepper but the federal trade commission said no because it they thought it would be too close to a monopoly.
That's interesting, never knew that. I guess it would be weird if it was a Coke product since that venue had mostly Pepsi. Surprised you knew about that.

Dude how bout the movie Arachnophobia?
Yeah, I never saw it...