What's new

Still nothing on where the following skins are???

Yeah, for sure. Ok I have that skin but that's actually a different skin that's the red alternate color of his storymode skin, just checked. I will test alternates of his pants, no shirt skins though as that's the one but with classic red and black pants.
Yeah, you're looking for the one he wears in Story Mode when he arrives in Kotal Kahn's Kolliseum, correct?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, you're looking for the one he wears in Story Mode when he arrives in Kotal Kahn's Kolliseum, correct?
Yeah that one lol, forgot he had it in storymode since he wears the vest one most of it(before the end where he becomes Fire/Thunder God LK of course) lol

Yeah that one lol, forgot he had it in storymode since he wears the vest one most of it(before the end where he becomes Fire/Thunder God LK of course) lol
Yeah. I do not have that exact skin/palette, but I'm 99.9% certain I have other palette swaps of it.

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
also I noticed that there's a couple shao kahn helmets that are NOT in the unobtainable list, but also NOT in the gear list spreadsheet??? does anyone have either of these?

ALL FOUND IN THE KRYPT
Supreme Conqueror
Kahn of Outworld

heildan

NANI?!
Did you get the one in the hive
Every single one of them :/

I roamed every single spot in the entire map using the blindfold, opened every chest, soul vault, kenshi chest til I could get just konsumables from them, reset and repeat multiple times to certify. Every 1h30 passed in the game I would hunt for the kronika chests, also depleting them. Every week I try to reopen the kenshi ones and hunt for the kronika chest just to be sure. It's been months and I still don't have that skin. Shrine gives me nothing but konsumables, althought I do think its a bug or just the rng, I don't know what to do apart from waiting for a day when will be available to be bought using time crystals in the shop.

The grind is atrocious and shouldn't be this hard/random in this kind of game, since its a fighting game and I should be using that time labbing instead. It makes Diablo III grind looks perfect in comparison, and that comes from someone who still plays Diablo III to this day.

Last edited:
Guys, today I've got 2 Kronika's Vaults in the Krypt, just one by one - in the Courtyard and in Goro's Lair. Is it normal?

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Has anyone actually gotten 100% of the skins and gear that they are looking for? Not 100% of all gear but just the stuff you really want. I’m curious lol

All I want is the classic red shao kahn with the skull and the glowing version of his default spear :(

Some cool stuff is unobtainable, like path of fire mask, so no. But like 90% satisfied...
More or less, the same for me. There's a few more things I want, but if I don't get them, it's not the end of the world.

@stokedAF Is that the Shao Kahn skin that resembles his Mortal Kombat (2011) look? If so, I got that one. Can't for the life of me recall from where though. It is definitely obtainable though.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
which one are you referring to? ik the classic red skin is unobtainable but idk what you mean the skull, maybe I have it :0
The skull in the center of his chest. Lower mines I think it’s called. Do you have the heart piercer spear?

Guys, do ghost chests get restored with Kronika's mechanism? It looks like I've opened all, and still no Scorpion's klassic mask (Demon Miho).

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Guys, do ghost chests get restored with Kronika's mechanism? It looks like I've opened all, and still no Scorpion's klassic mask (Demon Miho).
Yes keep replenishing the krypt until spirit chests come back. Its fastest to just refill all krypt, then farm spirit chests and refill them immeadiately. Good luck!

Yes keep replenishing the krypt until spirit chests come back. Its fastest to just refill all krypt, then farm spirit chests and refill them immeadiately. Good luck!
Just did so. Refilled the Krypt completely. All ghost chests returned, yes, but there are only consumables and other sheet now :D