What's new

Still no word on the Kombat Pack?

Pizza

Thrill Kill
OP, I mostly blame your concerns on this disgusting hype culture we're living in. They won't tell you what you paid for because they want the FLASHIEST REVEALS and people going "WAAAAAAAAAAH I TOTALLY DIDNT EXPECT THAT" and hypehypehype.

In a normal world, the fucking text below the option to purchase the Kombat Pack would at least tell you which characters are you buying. This shit applies to lots of games too.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
OP, I mostly blame your concerns on this disgusting hype culture we're living in. They won't tell you what you paid for because they want the FLASHIEST REVEALS and people going "WAAAAAAAAAAH I TOTALLY DIDNT EXPECT THAT" and hypehypehype.

In a normal world, the fucking text below the option to purchase the Kombat Pack would at least tell you which characters are you buying. This shit applies to lots of games too.
true dude

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword

I can agree with that. Thing I've never understood is that they think this will cause more sales. The majority of the people I see say they're waiting for the Pack to be revealed before they'll consider buying. Only reason I bought the premium edition is because I've been an MK fan since the very first game, so I'd be purchasing regardless. Still, I'm none too keen on the fact we only know one of 6 DLC characters and no projected release date for him.

Lun

proud TERF!
I haven't bought the Kombat Pack because there is no way I'm purchasing a 30 bucks mystery box. I'm appalled such thing is even acceptable.

I can't wait for Shang Tsung, but at least they have already revealed he is going to be in the game eventually! Otherwise I'd be here wondering if my husbando is in the game or not.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I haven't bought the Kombat Pack because there is no way I'm purchasing a 30 bucks mystery box. I'm appalled such thing is even acceptable.

I can't wait for Shang Tsung, but at least they have already revealed he is going to be in the game eventually! Otherwise I'd be here wondering if my husbando is in the game or not.
You got lucky. All I've got was a leaked note that an assist had to be removed.

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
Y'know, if there was only a convention with a catchy name where a whole bunch of game publishers and developers come together and announce games and DLC that was also happening within the next month! Can anyone think of any? No? Oh well!!!

Afumba

Noob
I just hope they reveal the whole pack before releasing Shang.

Also would bet on e3 reveal over combo breaker.

This is the first time I've seen gamers hungry for DLC announcements so close to launch. Most righteous gamers get mad when DLC is announced so close to launch cause that means ThEY CouLD'vE jUuST pUT iN ON tHe $60 DiSC I PaID FooOOooorrrr!!!!

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
This is the first time I've seen gamers hungry for DLC announcements so close to launch. Most righteous gamers get mad when DLC is announced so close to launch cause that means ThEY CouLD'vE jUuST pUT iN ON tHe $60 DiSC I PaID FooOOooorrrr!!!!
Yep. It’s a lose-lose situation for the devs.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Some good points here, I hadn't considered how influential whatever they release before Evo could be. Whatever it is, hopefully it's worth the price tag. After MKX I seriously feel like we're going to be way more surprised than we think. I never would have expected what we got last time.

Amneoss

Knowledge is Power
I really hope that Bruce Campbell was being honest and that he isn't in MK11. Don't get me wrong, I wan't Ash in. But out of all the leaks Ash and Sindel were the only ones I was happy about. So if Bruce was honest and not just damage controlling that means the leak was a hoax.

I want Takeda, Kung Jin, Kai, Sektor, Cyrax, and Sindel.

mook

Noob
I didn‘t really have too much of a problem with the leaked dlc honestly.

If it were fake I‘d be cool with it though, would be another chance to get some more Ninjas.