What's new

STB|EGP Shujinkydink issues the Jax Challenge

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Rofl, that was the quietest announcement I have ever seen -- congrats Dink! Epic Secret Productions

CD jr

Noob
Always said quan beats jax 6-4 or maybe worst. Idk why anyone in their right state of mind will think this match up is 5-5. It's sad, really really sad that I always said jax is overrated and TRIED to help and teach people on how to beat him and it took so long for people to finally know how to abuse his flaws. Sadly this game became just like ae where if you not playing one of the top 8 characters you are done . In a tournament with a lot of really good players(not just 3 or 4) if you are not using either kabal, kenshi, Sonya, cyrax, Freddy, Lao, cage or skarlet your chances of winning the tournament are not so good. I mean a kitana, jax, sektor, smoke, reptile or quan chi player get lucky and have bracket with 5-5s and a few 6-4s and get far in the tournament but win? Lol not anymore. When injustice drops I'm not gonna use flash (even though he is my fav super hero) unless I feel he is op and stupid like kabal nd kenshi. I'm gonna sit down and play the whole cast and then main who I think will be at LEAST top 5.