What's new

STB|EGP Shujinkydink issues the Jax Challenge

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
So, similar to the Kung Lao Challenge. I believe Quan beats Jax 6-4. Ive played the best Jax in the world(@EGP_Tyrant) and the runner up jax, cd jr. beaten them both. So At Final Round this year I am issuing a challenge to the MK community. im putting my ass on the line to say this MU is in quans favor. Do you play jax on the side? Do you play him as a secondary? or to a lesser extent do you think he beats Quan Chi? Im the only player that does this. I put my ass on the line everytime to help make this game more understandable. If I lose its 5-5 or if I get my ass beat 4-6. Who are you? Where you at Jax players? My Teammate is the best jax in the world, so come prove me wrong if you think he beats or goes even with quan. Till then....6-4 quan

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
So, similar to the Kung Lao Challenge. I believe Quan beats Jax 6-4. Ive played the best Jax in the world(@EGP_Tyrant) and the runner up jax, cd jr. beaten them both. So At Final Round this year I am issuing a challenge to the MK community. im putting my ass on the line to say this MU is in quans favor. Do you play jax on the side? Do you play him as a secondary? or to a lesser extent do you think he beats Quan Chi? Im the only player that does this. I put my ass on the line everytime to help make this game more understandable. If I lose its 5-5 or if I get my ass beat 4-6. Who are you? Where you at Jax players? My Teammate is the best jax in the world, so come prove me wrong if you think he beats or goes even with quan. Till then....6-4 quan
Wait which teammate of yours is the best Jax? I like the confidence and challenge but I just wanna know who he is

BTW i accept challenge w my 6th Main Jax in honor of TomlulsBrady

Can we do this friday?