What's new

Statistical Tier List

I agree except for the part that I put in bold, underlined text as there are IMO far too many characters in the game who have to essentially be psychic to have a prayer of beating (or in some cases even just trading with) Batman's J2 much less having a chance against a Batman player who's smart enough to actually mix up his air options. I would say well over half the cast just have to live with Batman jumping at them because the risk/reward for challenging is very much not worth it.
Exactly

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I agree except for the part that I put in bold, underlined text as there are IMO far too many characters in the game who have to essentially be psychic to have a prayer of beating (or in some cases even just trading with) Batman's J2 much less having a chance against a Batman player who's smart enough to actually mix up his air options. I would say well over half the cast just have to live with Batman jumping at them because the risk/reward for challenging is very much not worth it.
wonderwoman, supergirl, catwoman, aquaman, adam, beetle, cheetah, cold, fate, lantern, hood, robin, flash, cyborg, manta and batman can d2 aa batman j2 fine. the rest require prediction d2s or another button and its not because batman j2 is unchallengeable best air normal not by a long shot.

his j2 hurtbox extends well past his hitbox what else what do you want. If your character has a double digit frame d2 with hurtbox above the hitbox, well, welcome to nrs games. not a batman problem. better start air to airing

Nobus3r1

House of Bane; ID: 8V596
wonderwoman, supergirl, catwoman, aquaman, adam, beetle, cheetah, cold, fate, lantern, hood, robin, flash, cyborg, manta and batman can d2 aa batman j2 fine. the rest require prediction d2s or another button and its not because batman j2 is unchallengeable best air normal not by a long shot.
I wouldn't say Batman J2 is the unchallenged best air normal but it's definitely in the conversation. Not mentioned previously but another reason why it's in that conversation is something like the following:

Me: So, which side did that J2 hit on?
Batman Player: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
his j2 hurtbox extends well past his hitbox what else what do you want. If your character has a double digit frame d2 with hurtbox above the hitbox, well, welcome to nrs games. not a batman problem. better start air to airing
So I guess the fact that a number of characters with the aforementioned D2...deficiencies are also lacking in air normals that are fast enough to challenge Batman J2 also falls under the 'Welcome to NRS games' umbrella, yes?

FutileDede

True Empress
Not sure about all characters listed there but I use cheetah, wonder woman and robin. So I know for a fact I am not getting batman out of the air with cheetah or WoWo on reaction. Even on prediction in the training room no lag against batman j2 still trades with cheetah occasionally and not sure if you are aware but wonder woman d2 is 12 frames of startup so definitely not reacting online with that.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Not sure about all characters listed there but I use cheetah, wonder woman and robin. So I know for a fact I am not getting batman out of the air with cheetah or WoWo on reaction. Even on prediction in the training room no lag against batman j2 still trades with cheetah occasionally and not sure if you are aware but wonder woman d2 is 12 frames of startup so definitely not reacting online with that.
Robins gigantic disjointed sword 8f hitbox? wonderwomans crouching hurtbox disjointed extended hitbox? cheetah has a crouching hurtbox too. its a you problem. they’re d2s definitely get the job done.

im not gonna argue about it i already know all this stuff from playing good players with all these characters

I wouldn't say Batman J2 is the unchallenged best air normal but it's definitely in the conversation. Not mentioned previously but another reason why it's in that conversation is something like the following:

Me: So, which side did that J2 hit on?
Batman Player: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So I guess the fact that a number of characters with the aforementioned D2...deficiencies are also lacking in air normals that are fast enough to challenge Batman J2 also falls under the 'Welcome to NRS games' umbrella, yes?
i always know where the j2 hits you have to be a pretty garbage batman to not know what side you want to land on. yes if youre character cant aa it isnt batmans fault for having a jump in with hurtbox that extends past his hitbox theres nothing else to do sorry.

Nobus3r1

House of Bane; ID: 8V596
i always know where the j2 hits you have to be a pretty garbage batman to not know what side you want to land on. yes if youre character cant aa it isnt batmans fault for having a jump in with hurtbox that extends past his hitbox theres nothing else to do sorry.
Since this is one of the few features that I would like to be in Injustice 2 that isn't actually in the game would you mind sharing your hitbox viewer as there are a few things I'd like to take a look at. Thanks.

FutileDede

True Empress
Robins gigantic disjointed sword 8f hitbox? wonderwomans crouching hurtbox disjointed extended hitbox? cheetah has a crouching hurtbox too. its a you problem. they’re d2s definitely get the job done.

im not gonna argue about it i already know all this stuff from playing good players with all these characters
Did not say anything about robin's not working. What I said simply is if you are not reacting with wonder woman and with cheetah it trades. Just lab it up and stop saying I play good players, this can be tested easily in practice. Reacting with both characters to batmans jump 2 isn't advisable. I do it with robin but not wonder woman and cheetah.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
What I said simply is if you are not reacting with wonder woman and with cheetah it trades. Just lab it up and stop saying I play good players, this can be tested easily in practice. Reacting with both characters to batmans jump 2 isn't advisable. I do it with robin but not wonder woman and cheetah.
you want me to lab antiairng in practice mode when i know when a jump in is coming... to prove what? lol if you cant aa in a situation you expect a jump is coming then its ur problem with hose mentioned characters.

Superman isnt on the list because even if i know batman will jump theres a very good chance his d2 will just lose anyway. thats what a bad antiair is in this game looks like. wonderwoman cheetah robin do not have these problems. try playing superman then complain about your d2.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Since this is one of the few features that I would like to be in Injustice 2 that isn't actually in the game would you mind sharing your hitbox viewer as there are a few things I'd like to take a look at. Thanks.
i dont have one. the hurtbox obviously extends past the hitbox and dizzy has said so himself a million times

FutileDede

True Empress
you want me to lab antiairng in practice mode when i know when a jump in is coming... to prove what? lol if you cant aa in a situation you expect a jump is coming then its ur problem with hose mentioned characters.
Lab anti airing when batman attempts to cross jump on reaction with wowo or cheetah. I just tried it and it fails. Please check it before replying doesn't take more than 1 minute. If you d2 before he starts jumping it obviously works but if you do it when you see him in the air it fails.

Espio

Kokomo

She can definitely do it, Cheetah's down 2 is very downplayed in general. It is incredibly good, she crouches low and kicks high into the air. When I've played people offline and even online I can reliably anti-air Batman. Sometimes if you're late you might lose but that's anything. It's fine you don't agree, but there is no "for a fact".

I don't understand why I keep seeing people mentioning online. Can it be done offline? The merits and options of something balance wise should not be judged based on online.

Batman is super good, but everyone acts like you have no options versus him. I don't even like the character, ya'll just extra lol.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Right. Would you mind pointing me in the direction of Dizzys comment(s) on this matter. Thanks.
ask him yourself @Dizzy

Lab anti airing when batman attempts to cross jump on reaction with wowo or cheetah. I just tried it and it fails. Please check it before replying doesn't take more than 1 minute. If you d2 before he starts jumping it obviously works but if you do it when you see him in the air it fails.
oh ok so now we’re not just talking about batmans j2 in general to aa. we’re talking about a batman already directly in your face that youre letting hold up. heres a tip bro dont just sit there in crossup range you can walk forwards or backwards in this game.

also i went to the lab and this was the result:

im done arguing about this now good players should already understand things like this by now pay me for the next lesson this one was on the house

Last edited:

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Wonder Woman isn't popular in this game because she's trash in the story mode. My BF actually told me he loved WW but can't stand her in this game.

Who wrote her story (Superman's obsessed, underpowered lackey) again?