What's new

Starfire Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
That move where she spins around with Starbolts NEEDS to be on her default moveset. In fact, it NEEDS to be her main combo starting special.
That move was my favorite part of the trailer. Really disappointing if it's gear related. It looks amazing. They weren't kidding about her animations. One of the best animated characters in the game for sure.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
She has mace charge, I bet that's a base move.

Her F3 is a projectile so she will most likely have no hurtbox lol and it makes her fly very high so maybe it will low crush stuff.

I HOPE her spin is a base move but it doesn't look like a launcher.

I HOPE that 360 degree launcher is a base move and it's fully invincible just because why not.

Last edited:

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
Starfire gameplay is amazing, but her super is what the leaked list said it would be. I very worried that it's true.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
SF will be my main once she hits until Raiden comes out(if he's in the game and it's not bs) she looks like literally a 3 way combination of Fate, Firestorm and Hawkgirl with a few gear moves(if they're gear moves) similar to Flash's punch and Fate's orb.

She's also the first character in the game who can literally stay in the air a few seconds while zoning/being able to move around back and forth a la Hawkgirl not just a air dash, THAT is awesome and what I've been waiting for. Definitely more of a zoning and keep out character from what I'm seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.