What's new

Starfire Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

myri

Time Warrior
So I've been pretty keen on Poison Ivy so far and I still intend to play her on release but the only character I really cared about being DLC is Starfire and here she is. If she's good then I fully intend on picking her up as my main and putting Ivy as secondary. So yeah, what do you guys want to see from Starfire?

Last edited:

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I'm mostly interested to see how they're going to distinguish her from Firestorm, since they basically gave Firestorm her powerset instead of his own.

RexxyC

what's done is done
She's going to be low tier and all you happy plebs are going to cry forever. And she will never get buffed, you will be forever ignored by NRS.

I'll probably main her.
same, can't wait for sub-zero to be op for a couple of months.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
NRS just made it so hard for me... I'll be playing 4 characters now! I've wanted Starfire since IGAU as well, not sure If I'm gonna main her but I'm gonna use her for sure!

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
NRS just made it so hard for me... I'll be playing 4 characters now! I've wanted Starfire since IGAU as well, not sure If I'm gonna main her but I'm gonna use her for sure!
What type of playstyle are you looking to play?

I hope Starfire has good range attacks and enough projectiles to keep her zoning respectable compared to Cyborg and BB.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
We can probably expect air zoning similar to hawkgirl; she has flight and can endlessly stay airborne while throwing starbolts

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I hope starfire is basically like superman can rushdown and zone.

Her trait should basically make her have a better damage output.

That is how I imagine her to play honestly.

That how the character portray from Teen Titans.

Still need titan tower as a dlc stage

Reactions: STK

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
HYPE.

Shit, Ivy got pushed down to #4 just like that. Looks like Robin, Starfire and Red Hood will be my top 3.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
What type of playstyle are you looking to play?

I hope Starfire has good range attacks and enough projectiles to keep her zoning respectable compared to Cyborg and BB.
A safe bet would be zoning but Idk if they are going with that directon... I would love a mid range/set-up character. Althought I'm sure she will be a zoner lol.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
She might be the first dedicated zoner I play in Injustice 2. Somebody mentioned recycled Tanya moves, and I would'nt have a problem if they ported over half of Pyromancer Tanya's moveset.

Here's to hoping her gear set is actually really neat, never really liked the barely-there comic look. Always prefered Starfire as she appeared in the show when I was little.

All-in-all I'm actually excited for her.

Cheetah
Grodd
Starfire

for sure going to play those characters now.

Status
Not open for further replies.