What's new

Starfire Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RexxyC

what's done is done
I don't feel like she's gonna be a major zoner honestly, I think she's gonna get up close and personal. She'll definitely have some zoning moves though.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Gear ideas?

Seriously though, I hope they're more creative with her moveset than just 'pewpew green energy blasts'.

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
I like how they managed to make her still look kinda like a slut.
I'm not getting that vibe.

She's dressed attractively, that's for sure,. That's not battle ready attire. She looks more like a 'round the way girl' than a warrior, but she isn't birthday cake R. Mika. That said, I'd gear her up and give her pants.

If anyone looks slutty to me, it's base Catwoman. who has more on ironically, but looks like she's trying really hard to be sexy, i mean, she can't unzip and show enough, apparently.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I guess some people expected Starfire to look like this...

I absolutely LOVE that NRS made her look ethnic and an adult... just love it.

I don't mind her looking older, I just really can't stand the fapbait eye candy she is in (the more recent) comics. Just a personal preference is all.

Wavy

Block Spammer
Personally, I'd like to see rushdown/fire dashing character(differs her from firestorm) then her trait would be rage mode which makes her a monster of a zoner. I can see her with high damage/low health glass cannon w/ trait. With that said, her trait will probably be fly anywhere on screen fast. lol.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
I don't mind her looking older, I just really can't stand the fapbait eye candy she is in (the more recent) comics. Just a personal preference is all.
She isn't at all in her most recent comics. Hasn't been for a few years. Even gave her book the Batgirl-makeover.

They back pedaled pretty quickly after the negative reception to her from the terrible New 52 version 6 years ago or whatever.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
I guess some people expected Starfire to look like this...

I absolutely LOVE that NRS made her look ethnic and an adult... just love it.

I'm actually glad she looks ethnic lol She looks extremely exotic and that works for the character imo. I think she's the best looking character in the game, next to Harley Quinn.

I really hope her Rebirth outfit is a gear option because I really like that outfit.

myri

Time Warrior
I predict that the Starfire community will be the worst and most obnoxious one.

well actually that isn't fair

predict is too light of a word, more like its already predestined.
You've already claimed that by being part of the Superman community. Most generic character ever.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
What kind of voice work are we expecting from her? How do you all think she'll sound? She looks like Rosario Dawson so I kinda expect her to sound like her for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.