What's new

Spring '10 USA PSN MK2 Tournament - No Random

Sounds great. Ten-peace-show, if you happen to check this today I should be available after 10pm EDT tonight. Just send me a PM as I will be checking. If not, then I will play you tomorrow evening.

dciguy01 said:
Xmichaelx and r1ryda714 are DQd.
Why is it me? I initiated the first time period for the match, but I got on a film shoot that I couldn't do on that Monday, John messaged me on 6/1 about the match and I was out of town. I messaged him on 6/3 to reschedule and didn't hear anything back since 6/3.

If I'm out I'm out but I did respond on 6/3 to him to setup match and nothing...no biggie either way. Things come up so maybe he got busy and couldnt' get back to me?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
John contacted me several times letting me know he didn't see you anywhere. I never saw you online but once in the past seven days. I never heard anything from you but maybe one time on CMK the whole week, but nothing beyond that.

Honestly I should have just double DQd you both, but this tournament lacks any reserve players and we have no other replacements in effect so I just decided to let him advance based on the communication I saw.

maybe you should have DQ'd us both, since I won't be able to make the 2nd round deadline tonight, as I'm out of town until Tuesday night.. :( Damnit, I was looking forward to this tournament..

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Michael, if you want to play still, you can take John's place. You will play Kaz tonight.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Before I forget, I will post my match with Jesse later this week. I just moved this past week and my desktop still cannot access the internet. I can't upload ginormous files from my Droid (which is how I've been posting recently).

Sounds good I'll jump on tonight Kaz, seems like we always play each other in tournaments lol. I'll try to do good for you John in the tourney, no hard feelings at all on this thing with anyone - we all get busy in our lives :) John's a badass - thanks to everyone for letting me still play.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Friendly reminder: Please do not message me on PSN with match results. Make sure you post results of your matches on this thread or they will not be counted.

Hey dci, I would assume you would of hated uploading those laggy games. Just wondering if your not or will put them up.

Raven

Noob
I'm confirming GEM's win over me 12-1. I just couldn't get past his Raiden, so around 9-0 I gave up and just randomed and I landed a lucky Kang kill.

Nice matches AVS ;D

Our Results:
1Me(But I random selected Milena, is this an oops?)
2Me
3AVS
4AVS
5Me
6 I didn't write it down!
7AVS
8Me
9Me
10Me
11AVS
12 me
13 Me
14Me( Because of the first match I random selected out of habit)
AVS- verification?
I am working on the footage now to be posted soon.

Ten-peace-show and I just played. He won 9-4. GGs dude and good luck! That first match is going to be painful for me to watch :-[.

ten-peace-show said:
Nice matches AVS ;D

Our Results:
1Me(But I random selected Milena, is this an oops?)
2Me
3AVS
4AVS
5Me
6 I didn't write it down!
7AVS
8Me
9Me
10Me
11AVS
12 me
13 Me
14Me( Because of the first match I random selected out of habit)
AVS- verification?
I am working on the footage now to be posted soon.
I am pretty sure we were tied 3-3, then you went up 6-3, then I made it 6-4, and then you won the rest. I remember you kept getting me with that low punch/sweep. I never think about what I kept getting caught with until after I am done playing. Watching it on video should teach me a good lesson.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Thx for posting guys. Ten peace advances to the next round since both have verified scores.

I am pretty sure we were tied 3-3, then you went up 6-3, then I made it 6-4, and then you won the rest. I remember you kept getting me with that low punch/sweep. I never think about what I kept getting caught with until after I am done playing. Watching it on video should teach me a good lesson.
[/quote]

I am working on the video upload now ; )

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Well, I could be a real dick and DQ Kaz because the results were not posted until 1am... but I realize the matches were done but just not posted to CMK. Kaz will advance to play me. Deja Vu... as far as our match goes, I can play anytime after 8pm est today through Thursday.

@ David, i don't doubt you won your match, but you need to confirm the score of your match in this thread. I've kindly reminded you in the last round as well. I don't like the idea of dq'g a high caliber player, but rules are rules. Last reminder and caution.