What's new

SPOILERS! New leak in the files

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I still want them to just work on a new horror ip with all the horror legends. 1. WB has the power and money to do it. 2. They've already proved this with crazy licenses such as terminator, alien, predatory, leatherface, spawn. Etc etc.. just make a damn horror fighter officially. This way we have all the horror favs in one game and we don't have to hear people go nuts over guest characters even though FG developers will keep doing this. Because of something called money.

Last edited:

Mr.Khen

I am you
I still want them to just work on a new horror ipod with all the horror legends. 1. WB has the power and money to do it. 2. They've already proved this with crazy licenses such as terminator, alien, predatory, leatherface, spawn. Etc etc.. just make a damn horror fighter officially. This way we have all the horror favs in one game and we don't have to hear people go nuts over guest characters even though FG developers will keep doing this. Because of something called money.
Yes, I think they really should look into making a WB horror legends fighting game! been saying it for a while! I am not too sure how long a game like this could live due to licensing but then again I don't know much about it, all I know is that MK9 has vanished and probably due to licensing of the guest characters, but if that happens be sure I want 6 MK guest characters in it just to balance things out LOL

Update:

I'm happy that Ash might not make it given Bruce Campbell's interview where he said nobody's been in contact with his manager. Could just be a creative, slick way of seemingly disconfirming while actually not denying nor confirming him. Tagawa did the same, though a bit more obvious with purposeful typos.

Cyrax and Sektor are highly unlikely to be the ROB given they were part of Triborg, there's some model found with gear pieces but those are matching Cyrax's in game model so that "leak" recently if you haven't heard of is debunked. Robocop is still likely, unfortunately.

There's also very little to the ending with Stryker and Takeda, the latter given he's in MKX and 99% not to return. NRS has used DLC to bring back characters that haven't been in a game recently, at least not from the previous game with only Triborg as the sole exception though it's technically a new character.

Look at all MK characters in the packs we've received: Rain, Skarlet, Tanya, Tremor, Bo Rai Cho, Triborg, Shang Tsung, Sindel, Nightwolf, Fujin & Sheeva. All characters we had and have not been playable in quite a while, not counting Armageddon since that's an outlier:
  • Rain - always part of collection games only
  • Skarlet, Tremor & Triborg - new
  • Bo Rai Cho - not since Deception, MK6/7
  • Shang Tsung, Sheeva, Sindel & Nightwolf - not since MK9
  • Fujin - not since MK4
So we still have Mileena, Stryker, Smoke, Quan Chi, Reptile & Rain from MK9 who could technically appear. Quan Chi, Mileena & Reptile were in 9 so they're out. Smoke , Reptile and Rain have their moves as part of Shang Tsung. Rain is double out given he's been DLC and only part of collection games in the past. He couldn't make X where he was part of the story so he's not going to back. Stryker is likely, but let's hope he's saved for KP3.

The 3D era is already represented in Fujin and they seem to spread them out, so like Tanya & Bo we could get another one in the 3rd pack. Reiko or Havik would be my best bet, Nitara if she has a big part in the movie and they use that to sell her.

Mr.Khen

I am you
Update:

I'm happy that Ash might not make it given Bruce Campbell's interview where he said nobody's been in contact with his manager. Could just be a creative, slick way of seemingly disconfirming while actually not denying nor confirming him. Tagawa did the same, though a bit more obvious with purposeful typos.

Cyrax and Sektor are highly unlikely to be the ROB given they were part of Triborg, there's some model found with gear pieces but those are matching Cyrax's in game model so that "leak" recently if you haven't heard of is debunked. Robocop is still likely, unfortunately.

There's also very little to the ending with Stryker and Takeda, the latter given he's in MKX and 99% not to return. NRS has used DLC to bring back characters that haven't been in a game recently, at least not from the previous game with only Triborg as the sole exception though it's technically a new character.

Look at all MK characters in the packs we've received: Rain, Skarlet, Tanya, Tremor, Bo Rai Cho, Triborg, Shang Tsung, Sindel, Nightwolf, Fujin & Sheeva. All characters we had and have not been playable in quite a while, not counting Armageddon since that's an outlier:
  • Rain - always part of collection games only
  • Skarlet, Tremor & Triborg - new
  • Bo Rai Cho - not since Deception, MK6/7
  • Shang Tsung, Sheeva, Sindel & Nightwolf - not since MK9
  • Fujin - not since MK4
So we still have Mileena, Stryker, Smoke, Quan Chi, Reptile & Rain from MK9 who could technically appear. Quan Chi, Mileena & Reptile were in 9 so they're out. Smoke , Reptile and Rain have their moves as part of Shang Tsung. Rain is double out given he's been DLC and only part of collection games in the past. He couldn't make X where he was part of the story so he's not going to back. Stryker is likely, but let's hope he's saved for KP3.

The 3D era is already represented in Fujin and they seem to spread them out, so like Tanya & Bo we could get another one in the 3rd pack. Reiko or Havik would be my best bet, Nitara if she has a big part in the movie and they use that to sell her.
Triborg is not Cyrax nor Sektor, he's Triborg, with his own story, own intros.. own dialogues..., so I do hope considering how Cyrax and Sektor are involved in the story this time around + have elaborate models within the game, that there's a chance they will appear as individual characters outside of KP or that "Story Pack" ed was talking about back in MKX who knows, I really hope they won't sit this one out. I know I have repeated this on a different thread. I am a Cyber fan-boi can't help it sry not sry #robotsftw

Tanya and Tremor should have made it to base roster.. what a waste of amazing characters.. like way more interesting than sextrion and the kollecturd

Mr.Khen

I am you
everybody farts. I just don't want it to be in my headphones with bassboost. Do it like all the other characters do after match is over.
Bo's farts is a super-special-move with different properties..there's are ToT where all the characters are equipped with Bo's farts modifiers ;)

Ok.. and I'm done talking about MK farts, I mean..

Last edited:
Triborg is not Cyrax nor Sektor, he's Triborg, with his own story, own intros.. own dialogues..., so I do hope considering how Cyrax and Sektor are involved in the story this time around + have elaborate models within the game, that there's a chance they will appear as individual characters outside of KP or that "Story Pack" ed was talking about back in MKX who knows, I really hope they won't sit this one out. I know I have repeated this on a different thread. I am a Cyber fan-boi can't help it sry not sry #robotsftw

Tanya and Tremor should have made it to base roster.. what a waste of amazing characters.. like way more interesting than sextrion and the kollecturd
Still, it's unlikely.

Mr.Khen

I am you
Still, it's unlikely.
I wouldn't be so sure if I were you. Literally it has been said that NPC's will not be a thing, Cyrax and Sektor play a decent part in the story, Sektor has 2 different skins. in MKX Tanya was an NPC and became a DLC character... Cyrax and Sektor are the ONLY NPC's this time around... I wouldn't say it's unlikely... but I also am in no rush to say it's likely, just like MKX - it's a 50/50 chance :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Mkdragon. Fujins last appearance gameplay wise was MK armageddon which was back in 2006, over a decade ago besides mk 4 which was back in 98. Hes been in only 2 mk games as a a playable character. Not counting gold since that was just mk 4, 2.0 but worse. That being said he turns up every 20 years literally. Lol He was in x but briefly in the story only and of course the mk 4 and mk x tie in comics.

Yes, I think they really should look into making a WB horror legends fighting game! been saying it for a while! I am not too sure how long a game like this could live due to licensing but then again I don't know much about it, all I know is that MK9 has vanished and probably due to licensing of the guest characters, but if that happens be sure I want 6 MK guest characters in it just to balance things out LOL
Yeah though mk 9 started the trend with freddy so hopefully at some point they do. Forget this rumorville or wwe crap. Nobody wants a wrestling game when they can do better. I'd play the shit out of a horror fg especially if michael myers and chucky are in? Hell yeah! Lol

Last edited: