What's new

SPOILERS! New leak in the files

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
"GUESTS SUCK!" They all shout, with the sounds of yet another Spawn mirror going on in the background.
Can you really blame them though?
Keith David, long waiter character with the best in game portrayal and best fatality in game. I hate guests but Spawn really fits in perfectly. Last time I enjoyed a guest char was in MK9 and I’m talking about KRATOS

I rather have ED-209 over Robocop.

Stryker would be a cool come back for me if only there wasn't too man gun users already. Perhaps they can get creative with him like giving him a German Shepherd for some moves.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I never would've believed you if you had told me Sindel, Sheeva and Stryker would be dlc for MK11. The 3 least popular characters from the Arcade Trilogy.
Honestly, I’m glad. Give those characters some love. Yes the ninjas and robots are obviously beloved and classic characters and id love to have them all, but I think revamping underrated classic characters from the trilogy is more exciting and has a lot of potential

Benlo

PrayforSareena
The fact that they’d even consider putting Stryker in as DLC when characters like Ermac, Reptile, Rain, and Mileena are missing is a fucking travesty.
And NRS said they will only bring back characters they love. So it seems fan favorites do not really count : /

NRS probably hates Rain, seeing what troll levels they reached with him.

Mr.Khen

I am you
why can't they just do Smash Ultimate and Have EVERYONE?
Because of this stupid over complicated variation system, they spend too much time and resources on making each character rather than giving us one polished character leaving them enough time to make more characters but nooooo they have to do over the top b.s gimmicks you can't even use competitively . I dislike MK11's variation system and how you need to make your own competitive variations on purchase. like .. STOP MAKING ME WORK!!!

Because of this stupid over complicated variation system, they spend too much time and resources on making each character rather than giving us one polished character leaving them enough time to make more characters but nooooo they have to do over the top b.s gimmicks you can't even use competitively . I dislike MK11's variation system and how you need to make your own competitive variations on purchase. like .. STOP MAKING ME WORK!!!
I don't have an issue with a Variation system (though I wouldn't mind if it went away), but how it was done in Mortal Kombat XL. In Mortal Kombat 11, it really does feel half baked. There's no reason at all that the Tournament Variations shouldn't be the standard Variations available for everyone in every mode. If people want for casual modes, then they can create customs.

Having non-Tournament Variations as standard in all but Tournament Mode and Kombat League, that simply leads to confusion and community separation to a degree.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I don't have an issue with a Variation system (though I wouldn't mind if it went away), but how it was done in Mortal Kombat XL. In Mortal Kombat 11, it really does feel half baked. There's no reason at all that the Tournament Variations shouldn't be the standard Variations available for everyone in every mode. If people want for casual modes, then they can create customs.

Having non-Tournament Variations as standard in all but Tournament Mode and Kombat League, that simply leads to confusion and community separation to a degree.
THis game would be 999999999999999999999999999 times better, if tourney var. were removed

Mr.Khen

I am you

THis game would be 999999999999999999999999999 times better, if tourney var. were removed
I personally think it's needs to be standardized better. I think if they wanted to do Variations again, they should have left it like how they did with Mortal Kombat XL but have only two per character.

I agree x3 MKX Variations system was somewhat polished (in variations + skins..!!!)all of it felt super tight compared to MK11.
I still would prefer a bigger roster and characters with more options for strings and special moves rather than splitting them in 3 tourney variations that you have to custom them into existence per character and 2 default offline variations with different names than the competitive ones (getting a headache just from typing this) that IS.TRULY.CONFUSING and overall resources spent wrong on NRS end..
two variations per character is how we started and a lot of characters lacked, so yeah I am down for two if they have more options and strings more than 3 slots, but not the way it is now with three slots and moves that take up 2 slots..

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
Should've been two variations with four slots instead of three with three. Or just one finely tuned character. They really didnt need to build on what they had the first time they tried it, they should've done a new gimmick