What's new

Spoiler Thread. People officially have the game already (NO STORY SPOILERS)

Only 1 week to go and it looks like it's a reasonable time for the flood gates to be open.

The other spoiler thread was locked so I think it's a good time to make one again where people could post their spoilers.

NO STORY SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD!!!!

All Stages:

Tournament Variations!!!!!:
Baraka
  1. Marauder: Baraka Barrage, Gutted (2)
  2. Bone Picker: Blood Lunge (2), Spine Burst
Cassie
  1. Digital Soldier: (Air) Bullet Barrage, Kneecappin', Flippin' Out
  2. Yaas Queen: Shoulder Charge, BLB-118 Energy Burst (2)
Cetrion
  1. Force of Nature: Earthquake, Delay Boulder Bash, Shattering Boulder
  2. Spring Cleaning: H2 POrt, Geyser (2)
D'Vorah
  1. Buzzed: (Air) Ticking Time Bug, Strepsiptera, Parasite
  2. Arachnophobia: Deadly Swarm, Widow's Kiss (2)
Erron
  1. 52 Kard Pickup: Enhanced Locked and Loaded, Outworld Gunslinger, Scud Shot
  2. Barking Irons: Cattle Toss, TNT Toss, Enhanced Rattle Snake Slide
Geras
  1. New Era: Stepping it Back (2), Sand Pillar
  2. Infinite Warden: Quick Sand, Gauntlet of the Ages, Bed of Spikes
Jacqui
  1. 1st Round KO: Lethal Clinch, Cybernetic Override, Robo Grappler
  2. Next Gen: Grenade Launcher, (Air) Dive Bomb, Tech-Dome
Jade
  1. Emerald Defender: (Air) Razor-Rang, Upward Razor-Rang, Edenian Spark
  2. Jaded: Pole Vault, Pole Vault Cancel, Amplify Blazing Nitro Kick
Jax
  1. Grinnin' Barrett: Duck and Weave, Briggs Barricade, Ripped
  2. Hunker Down: Quad Grab, Burning Hammer, Expert Grappler
Johnny
  1. Shock Jock: Mime Time, Brass Knuckles, Caged Rage
  2. Show Stopper: Throwing Shades, Say Cheese (2)
Kabal
  1. Mean Streak: Rolling Buzzsaw, (Air) Straight Buzzin', Dash Cancel
  2. Clean Cut: Low Hook Grab, Nomad Spin, Extended Hook
Kano
  1. Ripper: Lumbar Check, Rack Off, Manhandled
  2. Dirtbag: Vege-Mighty, Molotow Cocktail, Chemical Burn
Kitana
  1. Fan-Fare: (Air) Fan Flutter, Ground War, Royal Protection
  2. Highborn: Half Blood Stance (2), Edenian Razors
Kollector
  1. Back in the Pack: Up Demonic Mace, Demonic Clutch, Fade Out
  2. Spare Change: Bag Bomb, Vial of Sorrow, Demonic Comet
Kotal
  1. Ascension: Huehhueyi, God Ray, Kahn-Cut
  2. Totemic: Eztli Totem, Tecuani Maul, (Air) Tecuani Pounce
Kung Lao
  1. Lotus Fist: Orbiting Hat (2), Omega Hat
  2. Hat Tricks: Guided Hat, Z Hat, (Air) Teleport
Liu Kang
  1. Luohan Quan: Shaolin Stance, Low Fireball, Dragon Parry
  2. Wu Shi Legend: Energy Parry, Dragon Fire, Dragon's Gifts
Noob
  1. Seeing Double: Ghostball, (Air) Tele-Slam, Shadow Slide
  2. Dark Sabbath: Spirit Ball, Shadow Portals, (Air) Sickle Port
Raiden
  1. Thunder Wave: Storm Call, Sparkport (2)
  2. Raijin: Electric Burst, Quick Charge, Electric Current
Scorpion
  1. Reborn: Demon Slam, Hell Port Cancel (2)
  2. Searing Rage: Death Spin, Death Spear Kombo, Burning Spear
Shao Kahn
  1. True Kahn: Ridicule, Ground Shatter, Wrath Hammer
  2. Risen Emperor: Annihilation, Up Wrath Hammer, Dark Priest
Skarlet
  1. Heart Pierce: Dagger Dance, Bloodport, Blood Ritual
  2. Blood Drive: Cell Siphon, Blood Flow (2)
Sonya
  1. No Holds Barred: (Air) Ops Drop, Krushing Kounters, (Air) Marching Orders
  2. Ring Master: Energy Rings Charge, (Air) Downward Energy Rings, K.A.T. Turret Drop
Sub-Zero
  1. Dead of Winter: Cold Shoulder, Deep Freeze (2)
  2. Thin Ice: Frigid Storm, Death-Cicle Barrage, (Air) Polar Axe

Last edited:

Comments

Ashrah? Nice. ok I totally would be ok if she came back. I felt it was unlikely but that's interesting.

The chick on the left is meant to be Sindel. (You can see her black/white hair) But the image is confirmed fake so it doesn't matter.
I figured it was her or Shinnok lol, or like they merged the two :D

T for teen lol fake
Thank God for that lol.

@FoughtDragon01 ahh didn't see that at first, nice catch.

Boon just retweeted the Platinum trophy image. The one a lot of people are saying might be a huge spoiler.

Either it isn't a big deal, or Ed is stupid
What better way to troll than to spoil the game for your own audience a week before release?

At this rate, we're gonna need a wheelbarrow for this man's brass balls.

The chick on the left is meant to be Sindel. (You can see her black/white hair) But the image is confirmed fake so it doesn't matter.
I figured it was her or Shinnok lol, or like they merged the two :D
I don't think it's legit but it might be a horror pack?? I was thinking it was Sindel, Nightwolf and Rain/Havik/Tekada based on how it looks, hard to tell?
Would be cool if we get leaks then confirmation on KP1. I'm very disappointed about the WB and Inside Xbox casts. They didn't really show anything, I'm hoping we get an article with some info soon? Servers are supposed to be live according to the leaker and they got day 1 patch there so we might see Frost or Krypt or Tournament Variations or maybe even something even more juicy :D
I'd love for them to do a exclusive horror pack with Myers, Pennywise and Chucky lol. I'd be down with that. haha. Yeah I figured it was Sindel or Shinnok lol but thankfully it's fake. Everything with Frost though apparently has been taken down lol, so I'm convinced her stuff is real no doubt. Everything else though lol just seems 50/50 at this point with a lot of things. :eek:

Wait, does noob have normal that restands the opponent (potentially for a free ghost ball)? Sure would like to know the frames on that.

It can't be a huge spoiler, Ed can be trolly but he's not stupid. For all we know it could be a fake edit by NRS just to throw fans off, since when does LK have tats?

It can't be a huge spoiler, Ed can be trolly but he's not stupid. For all we know it could be a fake edit by NRS just to throw fans off, since when does LK have tats?
It's from the PSN trophy list, so it's legit. And it's well known that Ed doesn't know shit about the story

Wait, does noob have normal that restands the opponent (potentially for a free ghost ball)? Sure would like to know the frames on that.
I'm not sure, he didn't show that it beats out escape options in the video so who knows and that ghost ball is really slow on travel and startup. It may even get stuffed by normals? We will have to lab up stuff on launch or ask him to show jump, reversals, backdash, flawless block option if it can be parried, maybe teleport since everyone has one?

Careful as you could run into story spoilers.

I personally haven't been spoiled on the story, but I don't think there is a rule there banning anything. Pretty sure people can post whatever leaks they want, so yeah.

Anyway, I'm not 100% sure it's legit, but we'll know soon enough.
IF you care about story spoiler at all, do NOT click on that.

When these guys are going to show the kombat pack? It is the only thing that I'm looking for now, since the game is on the way and we pretty much know everything regarding the roster and the stages (which is more important to me).

I'm starting to question this guy. Looking at his videos on Twitter apparently he is part of the C88 team but he is making quick combo videos and saying every character is broke.
Example he said Jacqui doing a 34% 1 bar midscreen was too high of damage? WTF is he smoking?
He said noob having a 37% into ghost ball was broke (2Bar). But didn't show possible escapes or lab it and I'm not sure I trust there isn't an option to avoid/escape the slow ghost ball.
Also said Scorpion has steriod injection but hasn't provided evidence as to why he thinks he is Uber buffed?

Like I said not sure about this guy and his opinions. I'm greatful to see gameplay but skeptical of his opinions on balance. If he had his way everyone but his main would get nerfed I'm afraid?
That’s our Chernyy.