What's new

Video/Tutorial Speed Dodge tech Compilation

hecta

Noob
Would you really use this in a match? Just blocking Superman would give more benefits to preemptively Speed Dodging on Supermans wakeup which will get blown up if he does anything else than super. I also think you can simply dash out of Green Arrows super if he simply does it like that.

It's really good on Doomsday's Supernova though because it's otherwise unblockable.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Great stuff, I gave up on Flash a week into the game :(. But it is nice to see people finding stuff out with him.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Would you really use this in a match? Just blocking Superman would give more benefits to preemptively Speed Dodging on Supermans wakeup which will get blown up if he does anything else than super. I also think you can simply dash out of Green Arrows super if he simply does it like that.

It's really good on Doomsday's Supernova though because it's otherwise unblockable.
okay the point was to show you can do it, it is up to you to apply it, if green arrow gets you in a set up, you can't just move out of the way, you have to wake up speed dodge to avoid it and punish..... and most supers can be avoided by speed dodge, superman's super was just the one i used in the video, obviously something like grundy's super or lex's cant be avoided like that, but one hit supers can. :0

hecta

Noob
Yea I got you, your videos made me test it on Doomsday's Supernova (that stomp from the air, that people spam online) and it works flawlessly. My point was just that it's too risky when you guess the dodge but it's great when you can do it on reaction.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
This stuff is pretty good againt Doomsday's teleport when you expect it (and you don't need MB to punish him), dunno yet if you can truly do it on reaction.

This stuff can probably punish a looooot of specials.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
This stuff is pretty good againt Doomsday's teleport when you expect it (and you don't need MB to punish him), dunno yet if you can truly do it on reaction.

This stuff can probably punish a looooot of specials.
any one hit special that has more recovery frames than block stun frame will get blown up by speed dodge, only one hit though :)

hecta

Noob
Useful against Ares Godsmack (normal and EX version) too - better than air-to-air or Flying Uppercut, since Godsmack EX version has armor.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Yeah this shit is very good. It is also the most viable thing against interactions in the game.