What's new

Video/Tutorial Speed Dodge tech Compilation

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Great stuff bro i actually didn't even know it could stop normals until now
yeah but it cant stop multi hit normals :\ thanks tho, i have so much more tech, but i just hate some of the nerfs he got and some design choices they made with him, and the stuff i found with him will be irrelevant in the future because of a few nuances that will ultimately ruining the character, am contemplating about making a downplaying video about him lol

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
yeah but it cant stop multi hit normals :\ thanks tho, i have so much more tech, but i just hate some of the nerfs he got and some design choices they made with him, and the stuff i found with him will be irrelevant in the future because of a few nuances that will ultimately ruining the character, am contemplating about making a downplaying video about him lol
Ive been having trouble playing him to be honest, push block seems to own the flash. But he punishes every thing with his torpedo charge which is good i guess.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Ive been having trouble playing him to be honest, push block seems to own the flash. But he punishes every thing with his torpedo charge which is good i guess.

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Also, has anyone else noticed his really awkwardly far jump ark? You cant cross people up if your at his 21 range it's weird

Zyphox

Also, has anyone else noticed his really awkwardly far jump ark? You cant cross people up if your at his 21 range it's weird
yeah this character is grounded city, his jumpins are trash and neg on block with the exception of jumping 3, and his anti airs are jokes and probably the worst in the game :(

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
oh watch the videos lol is make him invulnerable to certain projectiles supers and one hit moves for a few frames, also the time loop where he does the same animation slows down time, its dirty :)
ah, so he can go thru projectiles easy then?

Zyphox

you can use his torpedo charge to atleast get away from a jump in or crossup
yeah but it sends you to far away, thats like saying johnny cage can flash kick away as well, i would use flying uppercut, that way if i wiff am nearer, and if i hit then i hit :)

Bluez

~ Rialt1 PrimE ~
Not sure if this is the proper place for this question, but I didn't want to make a whole new thread for it. Has anyone else had trouble with accidental Speed Dodge? such as, when dashing in and going for a d1,2 string and instead of the d1 coming out i get a speed dodge? I'm not new to fighters by any means, but I can't seem to get this to stop coming out accidentally sometimes, and obviously when it does I'm eating a combo for it lol. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Zyphox

Not sure if this is the proper place for this question, but I didn't want to make a whole new thread for it. Has anyone else had trouble with accidental Speed Dodge? such as, when dashing in and going for a d1,2 string and instead of the d1 coming out i get a speed dodge? I'm not new to fighters by any means, but I can't seem to get this to stop coming out accidentally sometimes, and obviously when it does I'm eating a combo for it lol. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
are you using pad or stick? sometimes pressing diagonally down and away will give you speed dodge, so make sure you are pressing down for d1 not diagonal.

Bluez

~ Rialt1 PrimE ~
I play on stick, and yes I probably am pressing diagonal. I'll have to keep this in mind I think I'm conditioned to hold diagonal in low strings just to be in that block posistion lol. Thanks man I'll try it out.

Zyphox

I play on stick, and yes I probably am pressing diagonal. I'll have to keep this in mind I think I'm conditioned to hold diagonal in low strings just to be in that block posistion lol. Thanks man I'll try it out.
no worries, this happens to me all the time, what i do is try to palce my wrist perpendicular to my elbow and parallel to my elbow as well lol so it looks weird but if you have the stick on your lap move it too the left more and make sure your elbow is at a 90 degree angle.

Cozby

Noob
Thats pretty cool.

So Flash can use his d12 string to fully punish certain strings!

Awesome tech to have.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
We gotta check against what wakeups that shit works. :>

So I was wondering what use it could be for the ex speed dodge. The bad point is that it pushes them in fullscreen :(

when dashing in and going for a d1,2 string and instead of the d1 coming out i get a speed dodge? I'm not new to fighters by any means, but I can't seem to get this to stop coming out accidentally sometimes, and obviously when it does I'm eating a combo for it lol. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
In the options you can activate/desactivate the negative edge or alternate command, maybe this is the way to fix your problem (not sure).