What's new

General/Other - Kung Jin Speculated aftermath of Kung Jin's 2nd Fatality.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Same here. Take note of the position of his legs behind him.

Most likely scenario I can come up with (based off of just one picture) is that Kung Jin fires three arrows up into the air. Then he destroys Subby's chest/torso, possibly with some kind of explosive. At that exact moment the arrows fall perfectly into place, pinning down the limbs just as they become airborn. The legs fall backward as all of this is happening.

Yeah. Best I could do.

I think the "explosion" will probably come from the hammer part of his bow smashing the opponent into chunks.

SLy

Noob
These fatalities are the most violent in MK thus far. Some of them were hard to look at the first time around.

E

Eldriken

These fatalities are the most violent in MK thus far. Some of them were hard to look at the first time around.
I can't wait to see the full animation for this one. Ermac's second fatality was brutal as shit, so I can only imagine what this one will be like.

I hope what we've seen thus far is just the tip of the iceberg. I want more gore!

Reactions: SLy

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Its kind of ironic that we've seen some glimpses of the new characters 2nd fatalities (Cassie, Kung Jin) but old favorites we have no idea what their 2nd fatalities look like (Scorpion, Sub, Raiden) and that intrigues me!

:DOGE

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I've literally been staring at this picture for about 10 minutes and I cannot fathom how it started.

The most peculiar thing about it is that the arrows are stuck to the ground, which seems like they were shot downward by Kung Jin being above the player.

Too confusing.

We don't have much time left to fathom though.
Perhaps he shoots some arrows up in the air, uses his bow string to slice them up, and as he does the arrows fall down to perfectly pin them?

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
First thought was an exploding arrow then a Green Arrow style flip over the explosion while shooting arrows through the body parts as they explode. Looks cool in my head :D

Maybe he somehow propels himself in the air and fires an arrow bomb that detonates. Or maybe he fires some type of arrow that's designed to garrot somebody.