What's new

General/Other - Kung Jin Speculated aftermath of Kung Jin's 2nd Fatality.

E

Eldriken

I don't know if this has been posted, hence the thread for it. If it has been posted in another thread, feel free to close the topic. =)

I was browsing around the MKX forums on GameFAQs and came across a thread where someone's claiming this is the aftermath of Kung Jin's second Fatality. People believe it's his due to the arrows pinning parts of the body down (head and arm are the most obvious).

If this is in fact his second Fatality, it looks pretty awesome to me. I'm assuming he got hit with some explosive arrows or something.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Laziman5898

"Cassie , D'vorah , Jacqui and Tanya are killers"
That looks nice , I'm curious to see how good he actually is you think he will be better then his prodigy (Kung Lao) or not ?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'll go ahead and ask since no one else did...

Who is that guy in the picture? Because its not Kano, and there aren't really any other bearded fellows.

E

Eldriken

That looks nice , I'm curious to see how good he actually is you think he will be better then his prodigy (Kung Lao) or not ?
I doubt that's something anyone could answer at the moment. There's too much to take into consideration. Apart from Jin's projectiles (the bow) and Kung Lao's (his hat), their fighting styles may be polar opposites.

E

Eldriken

Who is that guy in the picture? Because its not Kano, and there aren't really any other bearded fellows.
The folks on GameFAQs are saying it's Sub-Zero.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.

You do know Scorpion, Subzero, and Kenshi, all have full bearded costumes right? After that you have Jax, Kano, and Kung Lao who have smaller beards.

This is a game of beards, man.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You do know Scorpion, Subzero, Kenshi, all have full bearded costumes right? After that you have Jax, Kano, and Kung Lao who have smaller beards.

This is a game of beards, man.
Well yeah but we've seen scorpion's beard and it was different and does Kenshi have beard mode? Didn't realize sub did.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Well yeah but we've seen scorpion's beard and it was different and does Kenshi have beard mode? Didn't realize sub did.
Bearded Subzero was one of the very first characters you see in the story trailer...

Bearded Kenshi was in the Cage trailer.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
He seemed to have a bad case of like... the dead guy syndrome in the story mode I think.

Sorry I didn't realize. I'm not good with details when its just a head and an arm.
Nothing to be sorry about, my comment was not supposed to be offensive (if that's how it sounded) ;)

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
I did post it in the one with the other pics from the xbox achievements website, but I guess it's lost in the middle cuz the op didn't front page it.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
I've literally been staring at this picture for about 10 minutes and I cannot fathom how it started.

The most peculiar thing about it is that the arrows are stuck to the ground, which seems like they were shot downward by Kung Jin being above the player.

Too confusing.

We don't have much time left to fathom though.

I've literally been staring at this picture for about 10 minutes and I cannot fathom how it started.

The most peculiar thing about it is that the arrows are stuck to the ground, which seems like they were shot downward by Kung Jin being above the player.

Too confusing.

We don't have much time left to fathom though.
Same here. Take note of the position of his legs behind him.

Most likely scenario I can come up with (based off of just one picture) is that Kung Jin fires three arrows up into the air. Then he destroys Subby's chest/torso, possibly with some kind of explosive. At that exact moment the arrows fall perfectly into place, pinning down the limbs just as they become airborn. The legs fall backward as all of this is happening.

Yeah. Best I could do.

Last edited: