What's new

Spawn Skin Pack With TWO Jacqui Skins Leaked

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Like it or not, Jacqui is one of the most commonly played character online and one of the most popular picks in tournament. They also may have felt it best to pick a black character because it's Spawn. I think it will look good with Dash Punch and Upgraded jumping around.

Also, this is NRS' way of saying sorry to Jacqui players for needing their character in the Spawn patch :DOGE

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
This isn’t the first time NRS has included a “wtf?” costume for Jacqui. I’m sure we all fondly remember her and Cassie’s Scorpion and Sub-Zero cosplay.

Spawn Skin for Jacqui
Redeemer Skin for Scorpion
Overt Kill Skin For Jax
Violator Skin For Kollector

There, I made a better pack in 5 seconds and drummed up an interest in Spawn comics for new people too.

So this is what I got with my overpriced Season Pass ? Is this a joke ? You charge the season pass for the same price as I2 (that lasted for the entire duration of the game) for less and lazier content ?
And do you really expect people to just buy the second pass for another €40 ? Why would I care to buy it if they don't even care about the content they're delivering in return ?

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
So this is what I got with my overpriced Season Pass ? Is this a joke ? You charge the season pass for the same price as I2 (that lasted for the entire duration of the game) for less and lazier content ?
And do you really expect people to just buy the second pass for another €40 ? Why would I care to buy it if they don't even care about the content they're delivering in return ?
I don´t know why or what for you bought the Season pass but I for myself bought it for the characters and not for some Skins. And I got what I paid for, I paid for 6 chars and I will get 6 chars by next Tuesday.

10/10 would buy again because it´s MK and I love MK (and I am not disappointed with the pass I bought)

Art Lean

Noob
Hmm, ok not so impressed with Ripley Jacqui once I finally got to see the skins in full... why does she have silly rubber vacuum cleaner hoses sticking out of the suit? Makes her look like a half-dressed Ghostbuster. Was hoping for a really nice and simple Jacqui skin so she doesn't look like she belonged in that awful X Files episode First Person Shooter but instead it's got needless junk hanging off it that really spoils the look of the costume.

Does no one at NRS ever think "less is more"?

See, no pipes and hooks all hanging off this, and it's so much better for it!

Last edited: