What's new

Spawn Skin Pack With TWO Jacqui Skins Leaked

The Erron Black and human Jacqui skin are pretty underwhelming. They look like something the characters might wear normally. The other two are pretty sick If I do say so my self. I don't fully understand the Kotal skin but I dig the hair. I picked up Jacqui right after they added the third variations because the upgraded variation looked fun but I was never that good with it and had a hard time doing her combos online, so I ended up dropping her. It's amazing what a good costume will do to reignite my interest in a character, this looks badass.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
One of the most hopeless attempts in the universe. No way, no one gonna like that stupid character, maybe she have a bit more fans than Mokap and Hsu Hao but it really doesn't matter. Nerf her and see, how many fans she have actually.
Well, in mokaps defense, at least he was Intended to be a joke lol

Well dont forget that Jacqui is a "fan favourite" in NRS eyes so what do you expect lmao

Literally nobody asked for this. At least they dont shower us with only Scorpions skins again like MKX.
Shes about as much a fan favorite as the Astros are in MLB.

Last edited:

MKF30

Never understood why random trolls complain about others complaining about games? :rolleyes:Lol

Last edited:

Blade4693

VIVIVI
One of the most hopeless attempts in the universe. No way, no one gonna like that stupid character, maybe she have a bit more fans than Mokap and Hsu Hao but it really doesn't matter. Nerf her and see, how many fans she have actually.
Thing is though she could be cool IMO. I think she looks great in MK11 but her personality is practically non-existent and her move set is gadgets/tech, and not even cool gadgets/tech.

The more I think about this, I still don't have a problem with this being on Jacqui but these sorts of skins should come with a special intro and outro because I really can't see any of hers fitting this.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
The more I think about this, I still don't have a problem with this being on Jacqui but these sorts of skins should come with a special intro and outro because I really can't see any of hers fitting this.
Would you really like to see spawn looking Jacqui? holding american flag after a brutality and saying stupid things.

Would you really like to see spawn looking Jacqui? holding american flag after a brutality and saying stupid things.
That's my point, they need custom intros and outros and maybe dialogue. At least Cassie and Geras kinda fit with their crossover skin but I don't see Jacqui's dialogue and mannerisms fitting this. Don't get me wrong it's a minor thing and it won't stop me from using it, I still use the Dimitri Vegas skin for god sake.

MKF30

At first I thought the spawn female skin was D'vorah but would have made more sense If it was Cetrion between her tentacles being similar to his chains and the green glowing eyes.

Last edited:
why the fuck they giving jacqui two skins? people already tired of lookin at her. if any female gets a spawn skin it should be cetrion since she does magical shit.
Except Centrion is a Goddess, so that wouldn't make sense.

And with Jacqui it kinda doubles as a reference to Spawn's daughter.

Last edited:
I guess I’m the only one who thinks it looks awesome. Also, pretty piss poor when you can’t even say, “the skin looks bad”, you have to say, “well I don’t like who they gave the skin to.”
Nah ,you're not the only one. And it's the first two costumes she's gotten, it's not like she's been getting a lot of em.

The human skin for her looks really good. But of all the characters to get a Spawn skin it shouldn't have been Jacqui. Scorpion had a crossover comic with Spawn and is an actual Hellspawn himself. How the fuck did he not get it
You answered your own question, why would a hellspawn need a hellspawn costume?

If anything, i'm surprised it didn't go to Jax.

Last edited:

MKF30

It doesn't make anymore sense for a military brat that has no supernatural powers to have his look. Cetrion would have been a much better choice imo. They're just trying to make her look "cooler" since they know deep down nobody likes her. She's only picked a lot because she's broken af.

Last edited: