What's new

Strategy - Ninjitsu Spacing, buttons and pressure concept

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight
I've watched a number of Scorpion players play and basically two players come to mind. Eddy Wang and Jagoblake. Both are good but something about Eddy Wang just feels right and looks right. Jagoblake looks right but there's a somewhat angry vide to his playing that makes me uncomfortable at times to watch him, especially when he loses. Call me nuts but sometimes a players personal demeanor and temperament sometimes shows in the playing. There's a angry aggressiveness to Jagoblakes playing that Eddy Wang doesn't have. Eddy Wang has this very relaxed smooth aura in his playing I think. I actually feel good watching him play.

Matix218

Get over here!
I've watched a number of Scorpion players play and basically two players come to mind. Eddy Wang and Jagoblake. Both are good but something about Eddy Wang just feels right and looks right. Jagoblake looks right but there's a somewhat angry vide to his playing that makes me uncomfortable at times to watch him, especially when he loses. Call me nuts but sometimes a players personal demeanor and temperament sometimes shows in the playing. There's a angry aggressiveness to Jagoblakes playing that Eddy Wang doesn't have. Eddy Wang has this very relaxed smooth aura in his playing I think. I actually feel good watching him play.
I dint disagree about Eddy's style at all but I think you are mistaking Blake's level of focus and concentration for anger. He always looks super focused but that is probably why he is able to react so well. Sometimes he does get rattled when he is losing but tbh he has gotten a lot better at staying calm. (If you saw his match with king last week it was a prime example, he went down 2-0 and came back to tie it up and lost in a very close third set). I do think both of these players have the best use of spacing snd footsies with ninjutsu although I have only seen little bits of footage of Eddy. Either way I enjoyed watching this video, thanks for posting it Eddy!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Blake is a very good player, as any good passionate player every single one of us from time to time will get emo over the bullshits that exist in this game.

One thing i keep advising Blake to do, is re-watching his previous matches, tournament footages and so on, for the sake of seeing what can be improved and done better, what can be fixed and where exactly his opponents are exploiting to defeat him, so he has coming from a long way overcoming his weakness little by little and when the opponents find new ones he gets even better at adjusting to it, he is awesome.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Blake is a very good player, as any good passionate player every single one of us from time to time will get emo over the bullshits that exist in this game.

One thing i keep advising Blake to do, is re-watching his previous matches, tournament footages and so on, for the sake of seeing what can be improved and done better, what can be fixed and where exactly his opponents are exploiting to defeat him, so he has coming from a long way overcoming his weakness little by little and when the opponents find new ones he gets even better at adjusting to it, he is awesome.
I can't stress this enough. I re-watch all my tournament matches that I can to pick apart what happened. Even if its a win. It's imperative for me, even if it is heartbreaking to watch lol. (shout outs to StarCharger at TxShowdown)

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight

Yeah I like Jagoblake too, don't get me wrong. I root for him big time whenever I see him play and glad to see him win. It's just his N-Scorpion is maybe a bit to hesitant to engage, almost like a fearful unwillingness to engage an opponent and seems to rely more on defense. That said, I do understand his tactic which is to be cautious and play the neutral game to his strength and to wiff and bait punish which is a necessary tactic to use. But when you play, you go all out and swing for the fences and even do shit that sometimes leaves you vulnerable because your risking the chance. I respect that type of playing a lot and find it very exciting to watch.