What's new

South Carolina's Finest... Is a Noob

All u people in SC and I'm there a ton and never have I heard this till now lol

Last 3-4 weeks I've been in charleston, Greenville, hilton head, Columbia and Asheville (nc?? Sc??? )

Always pass through Clemson where I gaze out the window looking for my @The Duke
Do you go to the football games in Clemson? If so, you should come by my tailgate and have beers.

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda

Last 3-4 weeks I've been in charleston, Greenville, hilton head, Columbia and Asheville (nc?? Sc??? )

Always pass through Clemson where I gaze out the window looking for my @The Duke
Haha! I'll be stealing your Kenshi tech when MKX drops so if you're ever in Charleston again I'll feel obligated to buy you a beer.

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
I have a name for your scene ......

GCK (GameCockKombat) or even just The Game Kocks

Ive trademarked them already and will only charge you a one time fee of 8.95

Most likely only NCAA fans will get the reference...
This got a chuckle out of me.

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
i live in SC also and would love to get into offline tournaments i play almost all fighting games but yeah me and my brother are the only two in my community who play fighting games but ill love to start playing with other local players

The Duke

SCF The Duke

Fewl, I'm no where near Clemson. I'm waay much lower.

I invited you to the Super Art 3 in Aiken through FB. DSC Shin Phoenix was there, plus some other ATLiens.

They were gonna run MK9 in anticipation of MKX, but only 2 ppl signed up for it.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Fewl, I'm no where near Clemson. I'm waay much lower.

I invited you to the Super Art 3 in Aiken through FB. DSC Shin Phoenix was there, plus some other ATLiens.

They were gonna run MK9 in anticipation of MKX, but only 2 ppl signed up for it.
If it was a weekend in the past two months I've been on the road for bball but now home

Until next weekend baseball :DOGE

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
i live in SC also and would love to get into offline tournaments i play almost all fighting games but yeah me and my brother are the only two in my community who play fighting games but ill love to start playing with other local players
I'm
If it was a weekend in the past two months I've been on the road for bball but now home

Until next weekend baseball :DOGE
Your job sounds maaaad fun.. Always wanted to get into motion graphics and film but I landed on graphic design instead. :rolleyes:

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
Yooo, I'm from South Carolina. Greenville to be exact. I don't really plan to compete offline or anything but you're welcome to add me on PSN if that's what you're on.

If nothing else we should have a pretty solid connection to each other to play MKX online!
I'm actually making the trip to Greenville for the weekend. What are you up to on Saturday or Sunday? Idk the protocol for meeting strangers online but we could obviously link up on FB so you can see I'm not a fucking weirdo. lol!