What's new

SOON™ - Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack – Official Roster Reveal Trailer

With the DLC trailer coming tomorrow, NRS has put up a countdown video on Youtube. The DLC has possibly leaked as well, so beware if you are trying to avoid spoilers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

So this just hit me, are those dates the general release dates or the dates for kombat pack owners? I'm hoping this is just for them by themselves, so we get to play each character two weeks early.

I'm beyond stoked for Terminator. I'm hoping for lots of armored moves

Variation Idea:

Shotgun Stance: Combines Erron's Rifle Stance, Scud Shot, and Hugo's EX Run

Terminator draws the rifle and begins walking forward. He's completely immune to high projectiles and has an amplify where he fires a mid projectile that blows through other mid projectiles, does solid damage, and gives a good knockdown. If they block it, he has to spin the rifle around to chamber the next round, so it's very unsafe. If he reaches the enemy, he goes for a command throw where he hits them with the rifle butt and fires it in their face, arm extended.

Parry: Striking him with this causes you to throw a punch that he catches, twisting and crushing your hand. Amplifying this causes a side switch and more damage.

I'm beyond stoked for Terminator. I'm hoping for lots of armored moves

Variation Idea:

Shotgun Stance: Combines Erron's Rifle Stance, Scud Shot, and Hugo's EX Run

Terminator draws the rifle and begins walking forward. He's completely immune to high projectiles and has an amplify where he fires a mid projectile that blows through other mid projectiles, does solid damage, and gives a good knockdown. If they block it, he has to spin the rifle around to chamber the next round, so it's very unsafe. If he reaches the enemy, he goes for a command throw where he hits them with the rifle butt and fires it in their face, arm extended.

Parry: Striking him with this causes you to throw a punch that he catches, twisting and crushing your hand. Amplifying this causes a side switch and more damage.
He neeeds Gatling gun type of move I think he’s going be good zoner

"Negan should've been a guest character for MK11"
-Tekken community
(And after a little while the Tekken community accepted Negan as a character and still not Noctics)

I wanted to use the above story as a template for us. Before we start hating on Terminator and Joker let's give them a chance and see if they play like MK. Now for Spawn I haven't seen a single hate post on Twitter, I mean I'm hype for Spawn and almost everyone is. Yeah it sucks booger dick that were gonna have to wait a year to even play him but admit it. Spawn (prob tied with Sindel) is the most anticipated DLC character in NRS history, thus saving him for last.

Now please excuse me as I go back to page 1 and start reading this thread :)

Why does everyone assume there is a KP2 coming? For all we know, there will only be the remaining 3 that will be released, probably in single releases. I want another KP as much as anyone but with the way things are going I've stopped getting my hopes up.

He neeeds Gatling gun type of move I think he’s going be good zoner
If anything Terminator should be the most relentless rushdown character in the game.

"Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."

That ain't the description of someone trying to keep you out.

If anything Terminator should be the most relentless rushdown character in the game.

"Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."

That ain't the description of someone trying to keep you out.
That’s good point

Those release dates are a yikes, but hopefully that means the DLC will be properly solid instead of the rushed job that some of the base roster at launch felt like.

But, yeah... No Spawn til March.

Damn.