What's new

Tech - Special Forces Sonya (Special Forces) Tech

experimenting with my opening and pushed it up to a 33%.

Midscreen with drone
jip, d4 > b3,3,2 > 4+block > 2,1,db4

try to get the 4+block after the second backfist in b3,3,2
although after that you should probably close the gap as the last strike results in fullscreen and from my experience Sonya doesn't want to be there.

edit: just tested and you can summon new drone and block in time to stop wake up attacks like thunderfly or scorpion teleport. Is there anything else thats faster and fullscreen?

Last edited:

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao
you can get an extra 2% if you add a b2 in your combo....this is a variation specific move that is a launcher...but it hits mid.
for example

b1,4~low kamikaze~run cancel~b2~2,1,3,4 if im not mistaken this gets you 35%

lslick

Stole this pic from Doombawkz :P
experimenting with my opening and pushed it up to a 33%.

Midscreen with drone
jip, d4 > b3,3,2 > 4+block > 2,1,db4

try to get the 4+block after the second backfist in b3,3,2
although after that you should probably close the gap as the last strike results in fullscreen and from my experience Sonya doesn't want to be there.

edit: just tested and you can summon new drone and block in time to stop wake up attacks like thunderfly or scorpion teleport. Is there anything else thats faster and fullscreen?
you can get an extra 2% if you add a b2 in your combo....this is a variation specific move that is a launcher...but it hits mid.
for example

b1,4~low kamikaze~run cancel~b2~2,1,3,4 if im not mistaken this gets you 35%
If you add the B2 like @SidTheHaze suggested, you add 1% to the jip, d4, b332~low kamikaze, 21~arc kick. I do believe that ender though will let you get hit by sub zero icy slide though

If you do the ender that Sid suggested, the combo does 36%

skater11

The saltiest
Off topic here but does anyone know how to stop getting email notifications every time someone replies to me on TYM or post after me.

delbuster

hungry
preferences -> the following 2 that are bolded

• Automatically watch media that you create or when you reply...
    • and receive email notifications of replies
  • Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
    • and receive email notifications of replies