What's new

Combo Video - Demolition Sonya Demolition Post Patch Combo Video ( 38-80%)

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Hello there! :D Made a demolition combo video two days after MKX came out, and now that demolition has drastically changed, I decided to make a post patch combo video, hope you like it :)

awesome combos, seriously... that was fucking great, Sonya is my main, you made me feel like a child i tip my hat to you!!

can you do a Johnny Cage A-List? id love to see what you come up with?

Orbit Aquary

Want a balloon?
awesome combos, seriously... that was fucking great, Sonya is my main, you made me feel like a child i tip my hat to you!!

can you do a Johnny Cage A-List? id love to see what you come up with?
thanksss :D i almost never play johnny cage, so chances are slim :/

even though its prepatch im still tipping my hat.
it's not pre-patch tho, what am I missing? xD

Is it meant to be that X-Rays scale differently? Scorpion's for example scales badly.
it's because scorpion can't combo after the x-ray i suppose. johnny cage can also do it, and he gets high damage as well.

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
Hmm, interesting. You know when I do a combo and end it with a X-Ray, it does like 8% damage :p

So does every X-Ray scale that way when it's a starter?

MadeOfMetal

@MrAquary
or anyone...

know how to safely Reload after 8-31 Patch

it seems B14 HKD was my staple to reload when breakeror combo fail(online)

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
@MrAquary
or anyone...

know how to safely Reload after 8-31 Patch

it seems B14 HKD was my staple to reload when breakeror combo fail(online)
I use F4 and 2134, works on most people but it's not always safe. You can just use stun grenade and instantly reload after to stay safe.

This is for you guys.

I have a few other setups off of enhanced drones but my capture device is being really stupid right now. Ill put it up asap

Orbit Aquary

Want a balloon?

This is for you guys.

I have a few other setups off of enhanced drones but my capture device is being really stupid right now. Ill put it up asap
Oh fancy. Thanks for that! Seems like it's gonna be hard to execute consistently tho hehe :p

Last edited:

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Ooohohoh fancy. Thanks for that! Seems like it's gonna be hard to execute consistently tho hehe :p Are you able to execute it consistently?
Yes, i do it in match quite often but for some reason its much easier off of b14 than it is b332. Even when done incorrectly its virtually unpunishable by anything thats not a reptile slide or kung lao spin.

MadeOfMetal

I use F4 and 2134, works on most people but it's not always safe. You can just use stun grenade and instantly reload after to stay safe.
i was taking about out of combo..... i use f4 at end of combo and link reload on it, same with stun, but sometimes i get a dropped combo online, well not sometimes... all the time online. ill try 2134 and hope they don't block it;) then i get breakered and that gives you no reload even if you input and complete right as they breaker:(

A good meterless corner i found today.
Ranges from 46(i think) to 50% depending on the starter.
50%= jip, d4, b33212 xx df1 1, f4, 12, 12, 4 xx df1 1, 4 xx df1 1, 4 xx bf4(ex makes 51%)

If anybody wants a video let me know.

jmt

Noob
A good meterless corner i found today.
Ranges from 46(i think) to 50% depending on the starter.
50%= jip, d4, b33212 xx df1 1, f4, 12, 12, 4 xx df1 1, 4 xx df1 1, 4 xx bf4(ex makes 51%)

If anybody wants a video let me know.
You can't combo after 124.

jmt

Noob
I have the video on my ps4. I used that share factory thing. I could upload it to youtube and put the link up for you.
Was thinking the neutral 4 wouldn't come out and u would get the 124 string instead. Little delay on the inputs fixes that I guess. All good. Gonna try it out.

MadeOfMetal

Probably not safe if you turn on tech roll
Edit: your right, after patch its not safe to reload if they tech roll, damn NRS...

but seriously 43% damage and you get a small punish depending on Matchup, i might take that since the grenades do reload even if punished?

@jmt
can you post some of your safe corner reloads, it seems corner isnt safe anymore, and whats your highest damage midscreen?

Last edited:
Reactions: jmt