What's new

Combo Video - Demolition Sonya Demolition Post Patch Combo Video ( 38-80%)

Orbit Aquary

Want a balloon?
Hello there! :D Made a demolition combo video two days after MKX came out, and now that demolition has drastically changed, I decided to make a post patch combo video, hope you like it :)

UPDATE: B14 is not safe anymore because it's not a hard knockdown after patch 8-31-2015 and X-ray combos don't deal as much damage anymore.

Last edited:

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
i don't play sonya but this video is amazing,great work man,the best part............is that you skipped x rays cinematic,this mean a lot to us watching the video!

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
The title is wrong. This is pre-patch.
You know another pacth is coming, right?:DOGE

Last edited:

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I always knew this variation would have crazy strong combos... it was only a matter of time before someone bothered with it.
But this meterless damage is insane, and the combos seem practical and not too hard to preform this is insane.
Then the amount of damage after an X-Ray you can get it's like scaling just doesn't exist after an X-Ray. WOW
Well done good sir.

Awesome stuff. And here I was happy that I could get 36% meterless consistently. :p

That safe reload combo looks hella useful too - I'd never even considered ending with b14 to transition into reload.

jmt

Noob
I dont think they are gonna nerf it. She seriously needs it. You have to use 3 grenades and all 3 bars. It's so hard to get a reload when playing a great player too.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
It's so hard to get a reload when playing a great player too.
You can literally end any combo in safe reload. This video alone shows 43% meterless off a jump in, ending in safe reload.

It's not all about damage however. Nothing here suggests she should be nerfed, to me.

This video alone shows 43% meterless off a jump in, ending in safe reload.
It's not just "off a jump in" it's off a jump in canceled into a divekick. That's not hit-confirmable, so you have to 100% commit to doing a hella-unsafe divekick off an attack that's not even a mixup. The opponent just has to block the jump in like any other jump in attack, and it's a free punish- and to emphasize, it's not even a mixup they're punishing.

Reactions: jmt