What's new

Sonya Blade Official Combo Guide V.1

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: ProbablyMinus
I normally have good execution but i cant reliably get b123-f4-( 3 , 3-3, ) into db2 amp.

What the heck am i doing wrong, is it a dash or tiny walk after b123, and are you trying to get f4 at max height? (Mash f4?) Or wait for them to fall and if you wait how long? Is there a visual Q?

Don't want to go for less damage thats why i keep trying it 470 is better than 415

Dedlock

Noob
I normally have good execution but i cant reliably get b123-f4-( 3 , 3-3, ) into db2 amp.

What the heck am i doing wrong, is it a dash or tiny walk after b123, and are you trying to get f4 at max height? (Mash f4?) Or wait for them to fall and if you wait how long? Is there a visual Q?

Don't want to go for less damage thats why i keep trying it 470 is better than 415
Wait for them to fall a bit and then f4.

Its a dash forward after B123 ..... dash xx F4 - buffer the hell out of that dash ... you will get the timing eventually :)

HiddenSelectCounterPick

So I tried it w/o the run cancel and it is very possible to do consistently. There is a visual cue when to do the F4 and that is when they start to spin clockwise. After the F4, 33 and even 333 are very easy to hit confirm into DB2.

Last edited:
So I tried it w/o the run cancel and it is very possible to do consistently. There is a visual cue when to do the F4 and that is when they start to spin clockwise. After the F4, 33 and even 333 are very easy to hit confirm into DB2.
Kinda looks like you do a micro walk forward there :)

The micro walk is consistent tho, You can hold forward as the B123 is coming out and hit F4 as soon as u start to walk forward.

Nice find!

HiddenSelectCounterPick

I have this controller, by no means am i telling you to get it but the buttons on this controller are short press similar to hair triggers . There is a Ps4 version called the Raju i think same thing... So in return you get faster punishes and rapid button pressing. But i can do it pretty well on my wireless controller as well. Sorry for the rant but here is my tip, i used to play shinnok and to get his ia tele i used to let go of the button side of the controller to hit it super instant. I do the same for the 2s in F4 1+2 22222 let go of the dpad on the animation start and really focus on smashing tf out of 2 i almost never drop it now, hope that helps.
How do you guys do F+4, 1+2 , 22222? I cannot get any of the 2 inputs to come out.

Attachments

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Kinda looks like you do a micro walk forward there :)

The micro walk is consistent tho, You can hold forward as the B123 is coming out and hit F4 as soon as u start to walk forward.

Nice find!
Try it on females. Not workin for me on them

How do you guys do F+4, 1+2 , 22222? I cannot get any of the 2 inputs to come out.
Wait until she does the first kick then MASH 222. As soon as she knees , mash 222

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Here it is. I have to go to bed, not to make a divide but im not gonna do the runcancel unless I find a way to land it better.

Also note that I use input delay because I assume you all play online if you want me to take it off and try it I will do that later.

My input controls are if you remember from mkx and injustice 2 [off off on], not by my console but leave feedback or whatever I don't mind making videos on what you all feel needs a video.

Also I havent had much practice this weekend gonna be all up in the lab this week.

Last edited:

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Also I know I've seen it before in this thread but, if you block a d1 or anything like that your best bet is d3 into b1 if you assume they're just smashing.
B3 jails into b1 so :rolleyes: b123... if you think they are gonna roll out do

B123-F4-F4~into db4f its a good punish either way pretty sure that catches them befire the roll out or you can condition them. To think the full combo is coming.

Last edited:

Byites

Wilson
Can this be optimized anymore ?

Also when you guys do a flawless block launcher (up+2 I think the command is ?) what combos are you going for ?

Last edited:

RainMK9

Noob

Did you ever get the timing down? I also have a lot of difficulty landing it consistently. I don't struggle with any of her other combos.

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Did you ever get the timing down? I also have a lot of difficulty landing it consistently. I don't struggle with any of her other combos.
I still have to practice the cancel but you can do it w/o the dash cancel but its better to learn the cancel from more experience.

I have issues with the timing as well and found that it was much simpler to do B123 - F21 - BF2 AMP. Does a bit less damage, but an easier one which you can hit 80% of the time is a lot better than a more optimized one which you can only hit 20% of the time.

RainMK9

Noob
I have issues with the timing as well and found that it was much simpler to do B123 - F21 - BF2 AMP. Does a bit less damage, but an easier one which you can hit 80% of the time is a lot better than a more optimized one which you can only hit 20% of the time.
I personally do B123 xx dc F4 134 BF2 AMP. I think it's really easy to get the timing down and still does around like 35 I think.

You don't have to do the dc but it helps so the timing is the same with all hitboxes

I personally do B123 xx dc F4 134 BF2 AMP. I think it's really easy to get the timing down and still does around like 35 I think.

You don't have to do the dc but it helps so the timing is the same with all hitboxes
Ya, anything with a dash cancel in it, I don't even try anymore - my old man execution is not on that level. I find that the F21 has the easiest hit box and the extra 30 or 40 damage you can add from the more complex options isn't worth the 82 million in damage I give up by dropping them all the time.