What's new

SONICFOX VS TOM BRADY Ft10 EXHIBITION - ULTRA FIGHT NIGHT AT KIT 2016

Goat-City

Banned
How do you know it wouldn't be anything to Brady?
It would only possibly hurt him considering the fact that he has a house to pay for, which sonic doesnt have. $500 isn't gonna hurt anyone with a full time career. Sonic has nothing in comparison.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
It would only possibly hurt him considering the fact that he has a house to pay for, which sonic doesnt have. $500 isn't gonna hurt anyone with a full time career. Sonic has nothing in comparison.
Hold on a second here. Weren't you the guy making all those posts in that thread shaming people for not donating money to Brady so that he could attend a tournament? Not exactly consistent with your posts above lol, ur kind of all over the map

Goat-City

Banned
Hold on a second here. Weren't you the guy making all those posts in that thread shaming people for not donating money to Brady so that he could attend a tournament? Not exactly consistent with your posts above lol, ur kind of all over the map
Shaming people? Not at all. I made 1 post just giving my opinion, and then I kept getting replies that I had to correct. I explained myself thouroughly in that thread already.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
We will def need post match interviews. I do not think it is possible for fox not to say something that Brady will take wrong\get pissed at. Either way should be pretty fucking hype!!!

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
After the 10-0 Brady will say that he wants to play against sonic's erron black.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I think this will come down to Brady doing well until sonic finds a comfortable character to fight sub with.

Unless this is character lock, then idk. It's a toss up. Brady is smart player, but sonic is... Well sonic.

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
From Pigs poll most want Brady to rise up to his prior dominance and crushing sonicfox would be the first step in the right direction.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
From Pigs poll most want Brady to rise up to his prior dominance and crushing sonicfox would be the first step in the right direction.
Never really seen fox get "crushed" though. I have the utmost confidence in Tom and wish him nothing but the best, but I can 99.9% guaranteed a VERY close set.