What's new

SonicFox, the one and only, takes Mortal Kombat X @ NEC 17!

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
that top 8 was hype as fuck and the GFinals was nail biting!!! What a show!!!

Reactions: GAV

mkkm

Noob
Disappointing grand finals i was shocked Scar played like an online scrub with raw tele and raw spear and he is considered as a second best mkxl player no wonder why sonic wins all the time.

Dude I don't even know where to start. It's really rare for me to bet against Sonic Fox, the only two times were at EVO 2015 and Combo Breaker 2016. And this tournament I thought he wouldn't even be at the top 8 seeing the brackets. He faced his toughest bracket of the year along with his CB path in top 8 and he beated every single one of them only losing 2 games overall. Never losing two straight. I don't know how to say this, but he is one of the best in this generation and is so good to have him in a game that I like so much. How does he do it?!

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Watching this thread being a bitching on each other made me become a pop-corn and coca cola panda. lol

Reactions: GAV

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
People are STILL complaining about spoilers? Are you a child? Find something better to complain about that isn't tournament results to a game.

@iMileena, I tagged you so I'm not "pointing".
Okay why is it that now that storms is posting spoilers is okay but a while back i had issues when i posted the winner in the article?

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Okay why is it that now that storms is posting spoilers is okay but a while back i had issues when i posted the winner in the article?
Mod privilege.

It's why you can't be a mod. Cause they like hearing you groan about it. Get rekt scrub

Theres no reason to include the spoiler in the title. People who don't care about the spoiler dont lose anything from not having a spoiler in the title while people who do care lose out on watching the vod without knowing. You could argue not to come to this site but a lot of people come here so often and its easy to forget. Its just laziness imo

E

Eldriken

Where did I say it was okay? Whether or not it is is subjective.

It's just people still complaining about it is getting old.