What's new

Match Footage Sonic Fox vs. Tom Brady FT 5

SonicFox5000

The Best.
LOL.. you don't MM.. Like at TFC when you lost MM's to me and say you have no money, then go enter 3 more tourneys with the money you dont have lol. When you turn 16 it will be ok to MM you and demand payment without being called a scumbag lol..

When do you turn 16?
Yo at TFCI said we can doa FT5. I haveno money to MM because Iwas entering other tournaments lol. Also March 2ndis when I am 16. So you would have to wait until ECT for that lol

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
OF COARSE tym makes a thread for the set where my pad gets stuck holding back. I'm not trying to walk back for eternity or do multiple B3's instead of 50% combos or do B2's instead of uppercuts. Pointless thread..

Why would tym want threads of me doing anything other than losing...
I found NEC footage and posted it, like I have been with multiple other sets. No one is trying to blow you up. Get over yourself.

TOM BRADY IS STILL THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS... HOLLYWOOD AT ITS BEST .. TMZ IS COMING.. TOM ENOUGH TERRANCE HOWARD TEARS . HE SHOULD BE THANKING YOU THAT SHARED YOUR PRESENT WITH HIM IN THE SAME ARENA!!! .. WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD TB . WHERE EVERYTHING YOU DO IS ON CAMERA

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
No your not but when you do, you follow it up with a low scoop then trait

Rewatch the footage and count them. Tom described Theo's Aquaman as getting away with murder yet his own Aquaman play involves using more unsafe aquaman gimmicks, raw scoops and b2s
his controller had issues...check his posts

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Tom brady is a drama queen with about a yard of sand in his gaping vagina? O what else is new...but thanks for the mmh match footage, I am insatiable when it comes to that

Edit: that corner pressure at ~ 9:40 was a thing of beauty...stealing that

Last edited: