What's new

Match Footage Sonic Fox vs. Tom Brady FT 5

OF COARSE tym makes a thread for the set where my pad gets stuck holding back. I'm not trying to walk back for eternity or do multiple B3's instead of 50% combos or do B2's instead of uppercuts. Pointless thread..

Why would tym want threads of me doing anything other than losing...

Last edited:

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I am 3-1 in sets vs Sonicfox. OF COARSE tym makes a thread for the set where my pad gets stuck holding back. I'm not trying to walk back for eternity or do multiple B3's instead of 50% combos or do B2's instead of uppercuts. Pointless thread..

Why would tym want threads of me doing anything other than losing...

I'm pretty sure they just posted up the set lol. they posted u vs theo and u won that one. Chill out big dawg.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
My pad got stuck walking back for the first few matches. uppercuts came out as B2's and FTD's, and all BGB combos were double B3's.
Yeah, converters man...I still have that issue from time to time. Luckily the fix is extremely easy for my case.

Yeah, converters man...I still have that issue from time to time. Luckily the fix is extremely easy for my case.
This was actually the first time this pad has ever got stuck in any direction.

I only commented in this thread because, if the purpose is to show the mu vs the person most exp'd vs MMH, showing MMH getting away with murder isn't the set to show it.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Here we have Tom Brady using b2s repeatedly which is a normal he flagged Theo up on for using. The double standard..

Man.. It's time to get a new pad.
Nah.. this one is fine. This is the only time this has every happened.

Converters suck, but the alternative is to allow wireless pads which destroy tourney's and it not fair to the players who's match gets interrupted. Its just something we all have to deal with.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Nah.. this one is fine. This is the only time this has every happened.

Converters suck, but the alternative is to allow wireless pads which destroy tourney's and it not fair to the players who's match gets interrupted. Its just something we all have to deal with.
Ok. I thought I remembered you having pad issues before

The xTokki has been perfect for me since I removed the analog sticks. No idea what you're using, though.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I had the analogs disabled but the pad wasnt put back together right and eventually the RT button broke mid tourney. This is a new pad, and its fine, this was the only time its happened.
If you don't rip the analog out then this will happen and is players fault