What's new

Someone confirm this rumour I heard, please.

rikana

Noob
Apparently, some people say that Human Sektor and Cyborg Sektor have different frames/damage for some moves and such because of the altered animations.

I honestly don't believe that because its stupid when its the same character in the first place.

I'd really like to know because I do want to play Sektor. He looks so badass.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Apparently, some people say that Human Sektor and Cyborg Sektor have different frames/damage for some moves and such because of the altered animations.

I honestly don't believe that because its stupid when its the same character in the first place.

I'd really like to know because I do want to play Sektor. He looks so badass.
Yes, it's true. Human Cyrax and Human Sektor have different properties in some aspects. Not exactly sure what they are specifically though. I agree that it's lame though.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I don't like this. If it would be different character slots, I wouldn't mind, but really? an Alt?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
With Sektor, nothing's really affected, but Cyrax is effectively worse due to property changes. That should be fixed in updates later down.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Its like having 2 characters in the same character slot. Cyrax is one character while Alt Human Cyrax is another, thus should have seperate listings on any and every MK9 tier list (same with Sektor)

rikana

Noob
That's why it doesn't make sense to me. Why are they both under Sektor when they're clearly different; any minor change with frames and such already labels them as a different character.

I honestly believe that NRS should make the "alts" have the same things. Animation should be worked on to match the rest of the data.

Thanks for confirming it.

If anyone finds details about what has been changed, please, let me know.

Luxus Nights

Beyond Good & Evil
thought this was common knowledge after that one Tom stream.
With Sektor, nothing's really affected, but Cyrax is effectively worse due to property changes. That should be fixed in updates later down.
ins't Human sektor's teleport worse the Cyber sektor?

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
It´s well known Cyrax has differences betwen human an robot(see Cyrax guide in the forum) but no difference has been noticed between Human Sektor and robot Sektor until today