What's new

Video/Tutorial Some Joker tech

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Hop online and let's throw down. I believe in trial by fire.
SUPER PAUSE. I'll give you a pass on the anus post too. Not into that sort of humor.
But seriously I can only play on the Vita at the moment. Sold the Xbox. So if you have a Vita I'm down, but other than that I'm not going to be buying a PS3 & PS4 until sometime next year. Are you a Joker main also?

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
SUPER PAUSE. I'll give you a pass on the anus post too. Not into that sort of humor.
But seriously I can only play on the Vita at the moment. Sold the Xbox. So if you have a Vita I'm down, but other than that I'm not going to be buying a PS3 & PS4 until sometime next year. Are you a Joker main also?
Oh yeah I only have XBL, so that's a wrench in THAT cog. No, I'm not a Joker main, but I find it hard to play good Jokers due to most of them ducking me. Thought we could spar for a bit, as it would be refreshing. Oh well.

I hear the Vita version is plagued with issues. Any word on a patch? I know someone who may purchase the Vita version. Perhaps I can use his.

Also it's no longer the case but, it was not a joke.

It was a warning.

rehti

Noob
I balance it on a tissue box so it can look at my monitor, I would have to bite it down or something to get it sideways.
I think that's your problem. From your voice, we can clearly see you needed to use that tissue box so it is not balanced anymore.. Isn't it hot & sunny in Greece? wtf?

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Rickyraws You got that my G. Anyway yeah the Vita version has severe frame rate issues on several stages, but not all. I tweet Ed Boon everyday asking if they're going to fix, but he hasn't responded yet. If your friend does let you use his my PSN is the same as my display name so just shoot me an invite. I'm always down.

Rickyraws

I don't have live atm mister J
Heh heh, good one. No seriously, hop online and let's go. Bring your recording potato in case your amnesia comes back.

Rickyraws You got that my G. Anyway yeah the Vita version has severe frame rate issues on several stages, but not all. I tweet Ed Boon everyday asking if they're going to fix, but he hasn't responded yet. If your friend does let you use his my PSN is the same as my display name so just shoot me an invite. I'm always down.
Sounds like a plan. It plays admirably at least online? I know MK9 on the vita did....well, for me at least.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Heh heh, good one. No seriously, hop online and let's go. Bring your recording potato in case your amnesia comes back.

Sounds like a plan. It plays admirably at least online? I know MK9 on the vita did....well, for me at least.
It really not much about the online aspect as it is the frame rate issues. It can run smoothly depending on the stage and character. For example if you play on the Fortress of Solitude with MMH you might as well be playing the console version online while someone is in your house playing Youtube AND Netflix at the same time.

Rickyraws

That's Joker from the New 52. Cut his face off to escape from Arkham and now he wears it as a mask. Kinda weird, kinda awesome, and yes, completely creepy looking lol.
It's it from Death of the Family? Or at least...where it originated from?