What's new

Video/Tutorial Some Joker tech

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
All hitbox dependent, some are hard to do or easier depending on character hitbox, don't expect the flower into teeth to let you cross someone like Bane for example.

If anyone knows from videos, why are my videos being recorded crystal clear on my phone but when transferred to skydrive they get all shitty and potatoish?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
In all seriousness I have no idea why it does this, when you upload, do you upload on wifi or over your network?
Wifi, the quality is crystal clear on my phone but it gets shitty when uploaded, I upload over wifi, connecting to my modem.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Cool, I didn't know you could change the timing on the flower reset to make the safe jump in an ambiguous crossup. Good find.
Also, what brand of potato are you using to make these recordings?

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Maybe take his glasses off?
Seriously though, I can record stuff for you any time you want and I'll just send it back to you.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
All hitbox dependent, some are hard to do or easier depending on character hitbox, don't expect the flower into teeth to let you cross someone like Bane for example.

If anyone knows from videos, why are my videos being recorded crystal clear on my phone but when transferred to skydrive they get all shitty and potatoish?

What phone are you using?

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Thanks for still putting the time and effort in to keeping the Joker forums alive. Interesting cross up set up in the first video. 40% into a cross up that could lead to another 48% at least? Touch of death lol.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Thanks for still putting the time and effort in to keeping the Joker forums alive. Interesting cross up set up in the first video. 40% into a cross up that could lead to another 48% at least? Touch of death lol.
You know, there's other characters you could have used if you were looking for the touch of death