What's new

Tech Some good stuff by mr menoutis

I wondered the same thing for the longest time.

It's exactly the same as doing Superman's breath after F23 on block, but doing trait instead on hit.
Though a lot of Supermen have trouble with that too...

I started playing Aquaman so I can just have him on standby (because he's super simple) vs some matchups.
I'm able to do it lol
yeah it is the same concept but B12 is harder to confirm because the 2 in B12 comes out faster than the 3 in F23, so you have less time to confirm the first hit of your string. There are just some 2 hit strings in NRS games that are somewhat hard to hitconfirm, people always tend to mess up their hitconfirm even if they got it down in training mode, there is always that 1 out of 8 chance you can mess up some of those 2 hit strings.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
yeah it is the same concept but B12 is harder to confirm because the 2 in B12 comes out faster than the 3 in F23, so you have less time to confirm the first hit of your string. There are just some 2 hit strings in NRS games that are somewhat hard to hitconfirm, people always tend to mess up their hitconfirm even if they got it down in training mode, there is always that 1 out of 8 chance you can mess up some of those 2 hit strings.
why are you confirming the 2nd hit tho?

Just confirm the first one and have the muscle memory to always input the blockstring... and roll the FTD on hit.

just takes practice of HC strings.