What's new

Some brutalities still not working even after unlock

I think all of us here read the description. I spend alot of time during custimization and practice mode. I just go by what it says. Like i said with kung lao for example i can hit every brutalities, with jax same case, the throw brutalities with geras no problem. The klassic which is the same for everyone is no problem either....so something must be wrong with the descripton

i found that most of the times there's a lot of additional info in the "Finishing moves" section in the actual match when you go to the movelist, going there might reveal full list of conditions
that's true, which is why whenever i'm trying a brutality i always use the finishing moves section in-match and not the kustomize screen. for "not a violent kahn" and some others (geras's sinking feeling, for example), the requirements in the "finishing moves" section are clearly either incorrect or not complete.

The descriptions are flat out wrong. I tried sand trap by holding 1 and it worked perfectly even though the detailed description in the practice menu states that my health is supposed to be lower than 30 percent, same with the menu during the match. I won that round with a flawless victory...not trying to knock on people but nrs messed up here yet again. if someone could tell me the real Input for quick sand id be super happy. Not really a fan of the regular sand trap.

Cosmic Forge

Practice mode noob
Raiden's back throw brutality has yet to work for me. I've seen it done on gameplay videos before release so I know its there, and Kotal's back throw Brutal works for me, so IDK if Raiden's has a different requirement.

Also I could not get Geras's f1,1,1, 1+3, brutal to come out no matter how many times, or when I mashed up during the string/animation.
I tried the backthrow brutality from raiden now 3 times and it doesnt work. It says hold throw but it doesnt work for me
https://testyourmight.com/threads/raidens-fatalities-brutalities-and-krushing-blows.69476/

Someone discovered that back throw brutality only works when you have Quick Charge active (d,b+3 buff). And guess what, it's not in the move description.

So many typos...

If anyone finds out the TRUE way to perform Brutal Bolt please lemme know. The in game desc is hilariously wrong.

kotal kahn's "not a violent kahn" description is wrong. i haven't gotten it to work, and i haven't seen anyone get it either.
I've tried holding all kinds of different buttons, putting 3 totems out 3 different times, having 3 totems out during the command grab and nothing works.

Finally managed to krack Geras' Stick It Out (Toward Throw) brutality!

The move list says you must have more than 50% health, finish the match with a Toward Throw and hold forward. What the move list doesn't say though is that you MUST NOT land a Toward Throw during the whole match before the final hit. So you're only allowed to land ONE Toward Throw during the match and it must be the final hit while having 50%+health and holding forward during the throw.

I tested it further and you can land a regular (back) throw, the Brutality still triggers but you can't land a Forward Throw before.

The descriptions are flat out wrong. I tried sand trap by holding 1 and it worked perfectly even though the detailed description in the practice menu states that my health is supposed to be lower than 30 percent, same with the menu during the match. I won that round with a flawless victory...not trying to knock on people but nrs messed up here yet again. if someone could tell me the real Input for quick sand id be super happy. Not really a fan of the regular sand trap.
What do you mean by real input? Quick Sand Brutality works as intended, land it at least 3 times then finish the match with one. I can pull it off every time, you can even kombo into it or do it alone. I mean I can do it on PS4. I tried it on PC and it didn't work somehow. I'll test it further tomorrow.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
kotal kahn's "not a violent kahn" description is wrong. i haven't gotten it to work, and i haven't seen anyone get it either.
I got this to work yesterday first time, following the description 1:1.

Might be something to do with a move/ability you have equipped perhaps? I know button conflict can cause issues with multiple fatalities at least(Subs second one cannot be done if you have Creeping Ice equipped).

All the brutalities work now on Geras even though the descriptions are wrong. Quick sand worked fine for me after the patch, same input as sand that. I had to do it to grind the character tower which i beat and the gracefully fixed today after i logged in again. 10 more krushing blows to go.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I got this to work yesterday first time, following the description 1:1.

Might be something to do with a move/ability you have equipped perhaps? I know button conflict can cause issues with multiple fatalities at least(Subs second one cannot be done if you have Creeping Ice equipped).
Just tried it today and it does work now. It didn’t before, I spent thirty minutes going at back then so know.

Cool

any1 else having trouble combo'ing into sonyas busted brutality after the finish him/her screen came up? if i do leg breaker alone it will do the brutality but not after a combo ???