What's new

Question Solomon Grundy. NOW how do you feel about him?

A 7 hit chain throw is a bit much.
He will probably continue the rhymm where he left off when he starts a new chain.

Paulo explained his super a bit last night.
When he uses it he goes into "zombie mode", lasts for 6 seconds, all his buttons become throw, and he doesn't have armor, he just can't be knocked down.

I think anyway.
Yeah, if you look in the video you can see that there is hit stun on the moves GL uses against him.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
yeah he's looking really good,far better than i thought.i like that move he's got where those hands come out the ground and keep you in one position and his grab and slam combo's look awesome,really glad they've fixed his dash too.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
He's definately on my radar. But they'll have to add a patch to remove Bane from the game before I can main him.
My venom goes deep.

I wasnt to sure about him, i wanted to try him but after i seen him in game play i will defiantly make him my one and only main.
i have always lean'd towards grapplers i love them and always will. He looks beastly.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
He's really solid. I enjoy watching him dribble people.
Just wish his win pose had something after he slings them.
He just stands there like "Now what do?"

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
I believe his worse match up is a tie between Aquaman and Black Adam. Deathstroke isn't THAT bad once you start getting more patient, but it's still rough. Nightwing covers a lot of space.

Gruff757

The Gruff
At the moment I agree with Danger, plus the fact that Superman's trait ignores armor doesnt make shit any better for Grundy

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I need to know if I'm alone here, but Grundy seems really, really good.... I almost feel bad using him. His armor, his range on his trait, he's a tannnk. I just haven't heard much against him since Deathstroke is currently getting all the hate lol.

Now, i understand fully that it's only day 3, so a good tier list is probably months away (so don't blow this post out of proportion :D), but can anyone tell me what would prevent Grundy from being top 5? Or in other words, what does he really struggle against and what are some major flaws to his game?

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
he might have armour but its still a walk and then grab so you have to be retarded to just get hit by him walking with armour or a filthy masher
Yah but you can cancel walking corpse (bf3) now thats what im talking bout it kills wake ups too.... three hits of armor after cancel? Ohhh yeah

LEGEND

YES!
Now, i understand fully that it's only day 3, so a good tier list is probably months away (so don't blow this post out of proportion :D), but can anyone tell me what would prevent Grundy from being top 5? Or in other words, what does he really struggle against and what are some major flaws to his game?
you can abuse some moves that can not be grappled and he has trouble dealing with air control and some zoning,

I agree he is really good but i think he still has some bad MUs