What's new

SoCal Regionals 2015 Viewing Guide, Hype & Updates Thread

Agilaz

It has begun
Can we not just be happy they are putting us after Marvel? Thats a pretty big deal.
Is it? Marvel seems like that perpetually drunk and high on PCP bum that stumbles around the block but just won't go away.

17k viewers, I'm wondering how many actually showed up for marvel.

Gito666

Ninjas > Special Forces
Why all the marvel hate? That game is entertaining to watch, IMO. And like @Zoidberg747 said, it's an honor that mkx is after. Marvel was/is one of the TITANS of the fgc for a while now. Just shows that mkx is one of the premier games atm :)

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
Why all the marvel hate? That game is entertaining to watch, IMO. And like @Zoidberg747 said, it's an honor that mkx is after. Marvel was/is one of the TITANS of the fgc for a while now. Just shows that mkx is one of the premier games atm :)
I guess it's kinda of topic but I hate the way Marvel looks. It's like a japanese seizure show. I love comics, but I can't stand to look at that game.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
It's interesting how in a game where zoning is shit and weak and doesn't exist.. Zoning is being used in this top 8 fairly effectively.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I have officially grown sick and tired of seeing Kung Lao, Tanya, and Quan Chi on stream.

These tournaments are some of the least hype competition I've seen in some time.

I apologize for not being excited for the Quan Chi mirror. I'm sure everyone else loved it.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

I have officially grown sick and tired of seeing Kung Lao, Tanya, and Quan Chi on stream.

These tournaments are some of the least hype competition I've seen in some time.

I apologize for not being excited for the Quan Chi mirror. I'm sure everyone else loved it.
Yeeeeep.