What's new

SoCal Regionals 2015 Viewing Guide, Hype & Updates Thread

is there a way to watch semis? on leveluplives past broadcasts yesterdays Video is shown with a length of 11 hrs but when i click it its only 8 hrs and cuts off short after the start of semis...

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
digit said him and brady were playing casuals last night and its was even sub vs raiden, and tom mentioned tremor is tough for him. they came up against each other to make it out of pools today and digit picked tremor and won 2-0. nothing wrong with that imo
That's why you don't let your opponents know your weaknesses. Perfect move from Digit.
Congrats to our SoCal boys DJA, Tyrant, and Slayer for making top 8!!!
Congrats to our NorCal boy Dab for making top 8!!!

WEST COAST!!!!

Also congrats to the other 4 player in top 8! Especially Forever King who I happened to talk to after seeing him at several other past tournaments, he's so humble! Always thought he was too cocky lol

Oh, and did I already say:

WEST COAST!!!

E

Eldriken

I'm about to reveal how much of a noob i am but....what is an OKI?
Okizeme is a term used in fighting games which refers to pressuring the opponent while they are getting up after being knocked down. Depending on the game, there are various possible options a player can make after being knocked down.

WATCHD0G

Noob
Okizeme is a term used in fighting games which refers to pressuring the opponent while they are getting up after being knocked down. Depending on the game, there are various possible options a player can make after being knocked down.
Thanks man :)

podizzler3000

http://streamable.com/ti5z
anyone know why i cant watch top 32? in the past broadcasts it says the video is 11 hours but when i click on it i can only see 8 hours. wtf twitch

WATCHD0G

Noob
anyone know why i cant watch top 32? in the past broadcasts it says the video is 11 hours but when i click on it i can only see 8 hours. wtf twitch
ok that is weird i'm watching it right now and i'm close to 9 hours in...it shows the full 11 hours on my screen.