What's new

So, who are you?

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I'm a law student! Frame data is the only math I can ever do which is why I went into law haha. Gamer of all types, mainly competitive team-based games, but fighting games when I want to work alone.

Favorites have to be Soul Calibur and MK11, then League & Apex for team-based, Dark Souls for when I hate myself

Hot_DNA

Noob
I'm a urban photographer who captures the Drug epidemic/ Poverty/ violence of inner city Philadelphia...Follow My IG: PhillyHousingProjects ....I actually don't like video games outside of MK and MVC (which both I'm addicted to)... I'm a sports fanatic..Diehard Clemson football fan and Kansas Basketball fan

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
I work at a bank. It's a wack job. I'm going back to finish my Bachelor's when my girlfriend moves in so I can become a teacher. Other than that I'm a pro wrestler in Central Illinois. I just started a new gimmick where I'm the old-timey mayor of a fictional wrestling town. It's gotten a lot of positive responses so far. I try to get to the gym as consistently as possible for that.

I really do just play fighting games other than that. I haven't posted much here because I took a break from MK and went back to Street Fighter V. I'm an Ed main, have been since Season 3

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Well, I attended Juilliard. I am a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively.
I lived through the Black Plague, and had a pretty good time during that. I’ve seen the Exorcist about 167 times...
Your posts are always pure gold

Gerchap

Noob
Dressed as Kano for two Halloweens and would’ve done it for a third time but didn’t get ripped that season

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I just started a new gimmick where I'm the old-timey mayor of a fictional wrestling town. It's gotten a lot of positive responses so far. I try to get to the gym as consistently as possible for that.
It reminded me Mick Haggar from Final Fight series, you might want t check it out if you haven't.

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
When I was young my father killed my mother. He then proceeded to throw me off a cliff. I made a deal with the devil and got my revenge. After alot of back and forth I chucked him into a volcano. I know it sounds bad but he did it first.